The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I just love seeing Joe Hart conceding goals, don't know why.

There is something very soothing about it.

I don't even really dislike him, but we was a bit arrogant in his Man City days and it carried on well after his form had dropped. The pundits continued to wank him off long after his form had dropped and were dicks to Guardiola and every Man City replacement for ages. He's still somehow England's number one and the pundits still try to insist he is.

I think I just love it because it continuously shows the pundits up as being completely full of shit for such a long time.

Buzzing to see the knackas on West Ham Fan TV have a rant after this.

Wait there's a West Ham fan TV? :lol:

Oh aye. They're all cockney af - that "Astra Goo Goo" guy is on it.

Can't forget Tommy Downs.

:lol: Was making me way to the Bridge Tavern the evening we played them. Saw him and this big beardy guy that's sometimes on there getting cash from the machine by the Akenside.

Turns out they all had a night out afterwards and watched McGregor v Mayweather. Nailed on Idols and Aspers will have featured heavily.

West ham are f***ing balls, total s***. Conceding goals like a relegation team atm.

Except for the 3 clean sheets in a row before today and 4 in the last 5 games.

I haven't actually looked it up or anything but the fact they have conceded 13 goals in 6 games ( assuming they don't concede anymore in last 10 minutes) makes that very hard to believe.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't ever see him going to Spain, the two sides which could afford him won't want him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Spurs for a long, long time.

Too good to stay at Spurs if they don't win anything. He'll probably be one of the last to leave if the team breaks apart.

Aye but as great as he is i can't see anyone else buying him tbh, Pretty much every big team you can name all have strikers who reliably will get them 20+.

Not to mention that Spurs ARE a big team. They just need to get that first big trophy.

Can't ever see him going to Spain, the two sides which could afford him won't want him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Spurs for a long, long time.

Too good to stay at Spurs if they don't win anything. He'll probably be one of the last to leave if the team breaks apart.

Aye but as great as he is i can't see anyone else buying him tbh, Pretty much every big team you can name all have strikers who reliably will get them 20+.

Not to mention that Spurs ARE a big team. They just need to get that first big trophy.

Aye problem is i'm not sure it will happen, the players that i personally feel they need to get there they can't really afford. Watching them today if they just had one more forward with pace and dribbling ability it would open up so much for them.

The amount of times they have got in behind today only for it to suddenly stop because they are not fast is very frustrating to watch, they are like a much higher quality version of Everton.

West ham are f***ing balls, total s***. Conceding goals like a relegation team atm.

I haven't actually looked it up or anything but the fact they have conceded 13 goals in 6 games ( assuming they don't concede anymore in last 10 minutes) makes that very hard to believe.

It's true but as mojo said they're total shite still.

West ham are fucking balls, total shit. Conceding goals like a relegation team atm.

In this game. Slow to react to things, look very lethargic like they can't be arsed.

I'm with you that they're total shit, they've just had a little run of clean sheets.

2-3, might rescue a point like, somehow  :lol:

Aye problem is i'm not sure it will happen, the players that i personally feel they need to get there they can't really afford. Watching them today if they just had one more forward with pace and dribbling ability it would open up so much for them.

Genuinely think Sissoko is meant to be that player lol.

Genuinely think Sissoko is meant to be that player lol.

That right there says it all i think.

Guest firetotheworks

The amount of times they have got in behind today only for it to suddenly stop because they are not fast is very frustrating to watch, they are like a much higher quality version of Everton.

Dembele does a lot of that and is out today but I take the point.