The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Commentator on my stream thinks that pen means Aguero is their top scorer now [emoji38]

:lol: Fair play to Wolves tbh, shame they lost. Out of curiosity how many players did they buy in the summer? because when this game was going on i kept thinking maybe losing to them last season wasn't so bad after all.

They got some good players this summer, Jota has killed it. Bonatini, Neves, Vinagre, Miranda. They were definitely not as good when they beat us

:thup: Fair enough.

Young lad for Arsenal got his second from the bench to put them ahead. Hell of a game for him.

Didn't see the game but love it when a young unknown has a massive breakthrough game :aww: his family must be elated!

Guardiola's reason for drawing 0-0 with Wolves..

The Spaniard blamed the Mitre ball - the same used in all Football League matches - for that. “It is not acceptable, the ball was unacceptable for a high-level competition,” he said.

“It is too light, there is no weight, nothing. It is not a good ball. It is impossible to score with a ball like that and I can say that because we won, I’m not making excuses. All of my players said, ‘what is that?’ I’m sorry, Carabao Cup, but that is not a serious ball for a serious competition.”

:spit:

Guest firetotheworks

He's sort of got a point like. I remember playing with Mitre Tactic's at school and I absolutely hated them compared to Deltas, Tangos, Tricolours etc. It was like playing football with a rock.

WTF is up with our youth level international teams ? Could we make another World cup final ? It's crazy that we seem to thrive at these levels lately, need a proper manager in place for the senior squad to make the most of this obvious talent pool in the future, 2-1 up atm on Brazil.

WTF is up with our youth level international teams ? Could we make another World cup final ? It's crazy that we seem to thrive at these levels lately, need a proper manager in place for the senior squad to make the most of this obvious talent pool in the future, 2-1 up atm on Brazil.

Cause we pick overgrown kids with less ability rather than nurture the smaller, more technical players.

Guest firetotheworks

I was wondering that and wondered whether it might be because the other big countries have their youth players in their full squad because they're that good. France's full team in particular have loads of outstanding players between like 18 and 23

Young lad for Arsenal got his second from the bench to put them ahead. Hell of a game for him.

Didn't see the game but love it when a young unknown has a massive breakthrough game :aww: his family must be elated!

Same here :thup: He looked good as well, tracked back and won a few big tackles. Massive night for him he'll be buzzing today, probably sitting reading articles on the internet about his performance in dreamland  :D

3-1 England

Can't see the game but that's a hatrick for Brewster, hell of a prospect for Spuds.

Taking nothing away from Brewster, right place right time, but Foden took the piss out of at least 5 Brazilian kids to make that goal though.