The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Have our fans every caused trouble in Europe? Not sure I can recall any, even with 2 trips to meet the lovely Italian police in 02-03.

Was there a very minor incident in Holland? I think I recall a few chairs/beers being hoyed around but it was very minor and dealt with very quickly.

I might have completely made this up though, or confused it with another club.

Guest neesy111

There's a section of our fans just like them, just like at every club in the UK.

I'm not so sure at European games though mate. Was like 6,000 Geordies in Brugge and only 2,000 had a ticket and there was minimal issues there.

The year before they hosted Birmingham and they smashed up all the bars. They were gobsmacked when they seen how "well behaved" and "funny" we were. It was the locals who said that sort of stuff to us.

I'm saying we have fans like that, just Leicesters wankers decided to do it in Europe.  It's only 4 years since our fans decided to go on the rampage in our city after a derby defeat.

Leicester have been to Bruges this season without any issue FYI.

Also thankfully the really bad hooligans associated with NUFC have banning orders, we do have the highest in England.

Have our fans ever caused trouble in Europe? Not sure I can recall any, even with 2 trips to meet the lovely Italian police in 02-03.

Breda was a bit lively in 03 albeit Sunderland's 'best marras' were involved in that........

Guest neesy111

Glad they've picked it up in the second half.

Pattern emerging with Monaco mind, seem to dip in the 2nd half their recent CL games.

There's a section of our fans just like them, just like at every club in the UK.

I'm not so sure at European games though mate. Was like 6,000 Geordies in Brugge and only 2,000 had a ticket and there was minimal issues there.

The year before they hosted Birmingham and they smashed up all the bars. They were gobsmacked when they seen how "well behaved" and "funny" we were. It was the locals who said that sort of stuff to us.

I'm saying we have fans like that, just Leicesters wankers decided to do it in Europe.  It's only 4 years since our fans decided to go on the rampage in our city after a derby defeat.

Leicester have been to Bruges this season without any issue FYI.

Also thankfully the really bad hooligans associated with NUFC have banning orders, we do have the highest in England.

We also have one of the highest home and away attendances. The derby game wasn't even fans, it was just divvies looking for a fight with the Mackems / Police. I'm not denying we have divvies, every club does. I haven't seen any level of twattery started from our lot on any significant scale on the continent though. I haven't really seen any in person even over here apart from cokeheads / pissheads being a bit silly.

Worst I have probably seen, which is canny bad like, is a car with NUFC engraved in the bonnet (right across it) at the Fernhurst in Blackburn one season. Ticket went on general sale though as we got a large allocation, so any dickhead could go. Leicester probably don't have that problem.