The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Leeds dude can hardly complain either

Just cause he was fouled doesnt mean he can do that straight after. He doesnt know what the ref/linesman can and can't see

Eh?  :lol:

What's not to understand?

He was fouled and was pissed so committed a foul himself and conceded a penalty.  If he didn't commit said foul, there would have been no penalty or goal, regardless of the foul a second earlier on him.  It was idiotic

Guest firetotheworks

I know Carroll's always been rough in the air, but he seems to have ventured into thug territory now like. [emoji38] Absolute radge cunt.

Just cause he was fouled doesnt mean he can do that straight after. He doesnt know what the ref/linesman can and can't see

He was fouled and was p*ssed so committed a foul himself and conceded a penalty.  If he didn't commit said foul, there would have been no penalty or goal, regardless of the foul a second earlier on him.  It was idiotic

But the Leeds player can clearly complain about it. That's the point.

He was fouled and was p*ssed so committed a foul himself and conceded a penalty.  If he didn't commit said foul, there would have been no penalty or goal, regardless of the foul a second earlier on him.  It was idiotic

But the Leeds player can clearly complain about it. That's the point.

penalty is 100% his fault cause he lost his head. refs miss things all the time. Sure he can complain about the foul being missed but I have no sympathy cause of what followed

Credit to Moyes for getting his tactics across so quickly, it normally takes a good manager a few weeks to get his ideas across, but I suppose getting 11 men in your own half at all times doesn't take much coaching