The other games today 2017/18

Greg

It was alright like. Don't get why every thing pogba does is consistently wanked over.

Koscielny made it a lot easier for him. Pogba's first few touches were pretty bad and he was going down a dead end then Koscielny had a brainfart to try and win the ball when it wasn't there to be won

It was alright like. Don't get why every thing pogba does is consistently wanked over.

To be fair he just completely made a mug of one of the best defenders in the league. The way he checks his run and then accelerates, and then given his height and strength he just poses such a different & difficult problem than most other top players.

To be fair he just completely made a mug of one of the best defenders in the league. The way he checks his run and then accelerates, and then given his height and strength he just poses such a different & difficult problem than most other top players.

I'm not sure he does. He's a very good player no doubt, but that was just horrible defending. I think Koscienly is declining pretty fast anyway

You might be right, he is declining. However, in the instance just gone, I was more struck by Pogba's ability to get passed him and deliver the ball rather than by Koscielny's mistake. Maybe the defender acts differently there if he's not up against such a good player, who knows.