The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Class finish by Austin, proper poacher.

We were linked with him before he went to Southampton I wonder why he never came ?

We were linked with him before he went to Southampton I wonder why he never came ?

Sure QPR offered him a load more wages and rumours of him wanting to stay down South. Nee idea if either were true though or if we even had any proper interest.

This wacky BBC coverage is a bit crap, can't see it being tolerated by clubs at a higher level. There was the farce on Friday when the players coming out of the tunnel and now today they have presenters on the touchline interviewing the manager in the middle of the first half and then on the pitch just after the half time whistle has gone interviewing a player-manager.

This wacky BBC coverage is a bit crap, can't see it being tolerated by clubs at a higher level. There was the farce on Friday when the players coming out of the tunnel and now today they have presenters on the touchline interviewing the manager in the middle of the first half and then on the pitch just after the half time whistle has gone interviewing a player-manager.

They've done it in the earlier rounds for a few years now, they tend to stop in the later rounds. I actually quite like it tbh.

Pretty sure his price was considered too high for his age as well  what with him not being 25 or under.