The other games today 2017/18

Greg

What's the fucking point in standing there like a dunce waiting for the VAR's decision just to then decide you need to watch it yourself?

To validate it yourself, should be like Cricket but this is how football do it.

Anyways it was a pen, don't pull him and defend properly.

What's the fucking point in standing there like a dunce waiting for the VAR's decision just to then decide you need to watch it yourself?

I mean, I get why he wants to validate the opinion himself. But in a situation like that, surely he knows that's what he's probably going to want to do? So rather than stand around for fuck knows how long, just go straight to the sideline and watch it.

Turning the best sport in the world into rugby. What a joke.

The best sport in the world gives a goal which was offside. f*** all this bollocks with taking talking points out of the game etc, if it's getting the right decisions then great. We'd be foaming if we were on the wrong end of those Liverpool decisions for example.

The best sport in the world gives a goal which was offside. f*** all this bollocks with taking talking points out of the game etc, if it's getting the right decisions then great. We'd be foaming if we were on the wrong end of those Liverpool decisions for example.

:thup: It'll have it's teething problems and I thought that took a needlessly long time but I'm for it.

:thup: It'll have it's teething problems and I thought that took a needlessly long time but I'm for it.

I mean, I get why he wants to validate the opinion himself. But in a situation like that, surely he knows that's what he's probably going to want to do? So rather than stand around for fuck knows how long, just go straight to the sideline and watch it.

I agree with you, i'd let the ref with Vars decide to cut the time waiting. You need a big screen up for the fans to see what's happening like you get in Cricket, everyone knows what's going on then.