Sheffield Wed 2 - 1 Newcastle United - Post-match kneejerk bukkake from p. 22

Kaizero

Guest neesy111

I admire Lascelles outspoken attitude etc, but I don't think he's got what it takes like. I don't think Rafa does either but we'll see.

Who else has he got?  Lascelles probably just edges it ahead of Hanley.

Shelvey in a nutshell, that half. No impact on the game whatsoever then nearly scores the goal of the season to separate the sides.

Funny that commentator said was clearly best player in the championship I agree with him but u know best

Guest palnese

Shelvey in a nutshell, that half. No impact on the game whatsoever then nearly scores the goal of the season to separate the sides.

Funny that commentator said was clearly best player on the ball in the championship I agree with him but u know best

fyp

One of out worst performances of the season so far and Sheff wed should be out of sight. Fortunately we are level and have a manager who will try and do something about it tactically.

The home game was pretty bad.

Guest neesy111

More I watch us, this is isn't nerves that are affecting us with these performances it was just our performances earlier in the season were above the level for this team/squad.

Funny that commentator said was clearly best player in the championship I agree with him but u know best

What are you talking about now? :lol:

Funny that commentator said was clearly best player on the ball in the championship I agree with him but u know best

fyp

cheers be interested to know who the best off the ball is