Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United - 14/04/17 - Post-match deflation from pg 26

Dave

Leeds had a number of p*ssed up knackers on Friday. I was in The Clock where a group of them (young and old) started singing Marching on Together, Where you when you were s**** and Jimmy Savile he's one of our own. There had been a police van outside but that had gone; it was one bump, spilt pint from kicking off. Another group starting singing up the road to Rosie's and another at SBR Statue. On the way out another was playing up outside Shark Bar and started punching those barriers - the Coppers just stood and looked on.

The atmosphere in the ground was the best all season but it could have been a pretty messy affair.

Away fans sing songs and get drunk shock..Away away teams have "p*ssed up knackers" including plenty for us.

This wasn't harmless jovial Sam Jacks have a laugh. It was intentionally antagonistic and it was on the edge of kicking off. There were a few lads in The Clock getting a bit wound up.

I follow more than a few Leeds lads on social media and the amount of replaying and reposting of a late goal to draw a game, not even win, has been a bit embarrassing.

By the way, who is it who steams out of Newcastle's midfield and misses the tackle in the build up, when a bit of jockeying or harrying might have held them up. Bet that drove Rafa fucking apeshit.

I follow more than a few Leeds lads on social media and the amount of replaying and reposting of a late goal to draw a game, not even win, has been a bit embarrassing.

By the way, who is it who steams out of Newcastle's midfield and misses the tackle in the build up, when a bit of jockeying or harrying might have held them up. Bet that drove Rafa fucking apeshit.

Was he ginger? :lol:

Aye, people seem to have short memories - it was not that long ago that our 'fans' trashed a pub and ripped down/stole Christmas decorations from a pub in Wigan.

Wasn't that over 6 years ago?

December this year.

I think you're thinking about when they trashed the football pitch, ripped out the goals and stuff.

Aye, people seem to have short memories - it was not that long ago that our 'fans' trashed a pub and ripped down/stole Christmas decorations from a pub in Wigan.

Wasn't that over 6 years ago?

Nah, December. Though they never trashed the pub, just stole Christmas decorations.

i don't mind Leeds fans coming in and getting pissed it was expected but they behaved like bellends throwing bottles, beer, cups full of beer off L7 all game.

they are narky cunts who don't need an invitation for trouble, they are very much like us with a nasty streak in them they feel the need to show everyone and every ground they visit, they are like a northern Millwall.  :lol:

And gets skinned by the lad with the bandaged head? Mitrovic.

By the way, who is it who steams out of Newcastle's midfield and misses the tackle in the build up, when a bit of jockeying or harrying might have held them up. Bet that drove Rafa f***ing apeshit.

And gets skinned by the lad with the bandaged head? Mitrovic.

Unforgivable that, if you ask me. Rafa does not forget shit like that.

Just replay the goals they concede when they lose in the first round of the play offs. Twats.

Why don't we just put the ball in play and take it to the corner or pass it around a bit and waste time versus doing it in touch or overcomitting to score (Diame)? Even right before the goal we should have just fouled again for ffs imo. But whatever. Let's win tomorrow.

I was gonna say, like. I live 15 miles or so from Wigan and was told our fans behaved OK. Admittedly I was fairly surprised to hear that.

Are you going to the Barnsley match? We prob don't live far apart if you are and fancy a lift.

I followed the link and got "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."  I didn't see anything even slightly amusing in that and I've read it a few times just in case I'd missed something.