Ipswich Town vs Newcastle United - 17/04/17 @ 1500 - No UK TV

Who are their danger men?

Lad called Jamaal Lascelles is one to watch out for.  He's capable of making goal-scoring chances out of nothing, usually against the run of play.

They've always been a 'meh' team to me, Ipswich. Nothing remarkable or interesting about them at all.

Sears and Lawrence I think. Hopefully they play Leon Best, 12 apps 2 shots on target.

I hope not. I've watched a procession of ex-players and any players born in Newcastle screw up our chances of winning things since the 1990s. See Fenton, Graham for one.

Guest neesy111

They've always been a 'meh' team to me, Ipswich. Nothing remarkable or interesting about them at all.

Sears and Lawrence I think. Hopefully they play Leon Best, 12 apps 2 shots on target.

McCarthy says he'll never play for them again.

IF the players are 100% up for this then we will win it easily. But you never know with NUFC, and what side of us will turn up. I want us to be ruthless and sweep them off the floor.

I'd go with the same eleven, or maybe play Atsu instead of Gouffran. As long as Colback doesn't start I'll not complain too much. Would like to see us continue with Mitro and Perez as i think they will deliver today if shown faith. Perez hasn't been great or anything but I just can't stand Diame atm.