Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Just spoken to my man who works at the club.......Gayle is the only injury they have. Clark definitely playing and he seems to think Mitro will get the nod after his Leeds performance.

Players seem relaxed about tonight but everyone disappointed about the last few weeks.

I'm glad to hear they are disappointed. I know some people don't think criticism is warranted, but I saw today that before tonight we had won 2 out of our last 8 games. They should be disappointed with that, we've been relying on other teams faltering to clinch promotion as much as taking things into our own hands.

Guest reefatoon

Off to town later to watch this, any suggestions on where?

Bodega is decent.

St James' Park might be canny

Saw this on BBC

The Magpies have lost two of their last 31 home league games played on Mondays (W17 D12).

and remembered that we have a terrible Monday TV game record, so thinking they're wrong I went to look back at our Monday games to 2012

Ipswich away L

Villa home W

Blackburn away L

Sheff Weds home L

Leicester away L

West Brom away L

West Ham away L

Liverpool away L

Stoke away L

Arsenal away L

Everton away L

Man City away L

Fulham away L

:serious:

I know Sky like fucking fans over often but howay

Guest neesy111

Saw this on BBC

The Magpies have lost two of their last 31 home league games played on Mondays (W17 D12).

and remembered that we have a terrible Monday TV game record, so thinking they're wrong I went to look back at our Monday games to 2012

Ipswich away L

Villa home W

Blackburn away L

Sheff Weds home L

Leicester away L

West Brom away L

West Ham away L

Liverpool away L

Stoke away L

Arsenal away L

Everton away L

Man City away L

Fulham away L

:serious:

I know Sky like fucking fans over often but howay

That is taking the piss.  We are going to have this problem though without many teams in the North.

Home from work

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/naked-gun-leslie-nielsen-frank-drebin-champagne-down-pants-13905043930.gif?id=

LETS DO THIS

Guest neesy111

Home from work

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/naked-gun-leslie-nielsen-frank-drebin-champagne-down-pants-13905043930.gif?id=

LETS DO THIS

What a gif.

:lol: I'm doing a 'likely lads' tonight, working 'til yon time, tinterweb, TV and radio banished (may draw curtains). Recording the match to enjoy in the wee hours. Howay the (likely) Lads!

Looking forward to your posts at 3am once you find out we lost 2-0.

:lol: I'm doing a 'likely lads' tonight, working 'til yon time, tinterweb, TV and radio banished (may draw curtains). Recording the match to enjoy in the wee hours. Howay the (likely) Lads!

Pardon my forrinness, but what in the fuck is that?

I'm not a forrin and I have no idea what he's talking about.  :lol:

England are playing Bulgaria at football and Flint, whom the lads meet in the hairdressers, bets the pair they cannot get through the day without learning the result. Despite Flint's efforts to pass the news on to them, they survive, or so they think, but Bob has left his front door open ....