Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Wasn't confident at all about this one until the results today now I would be shocked if we got beat and pretty surprised if we are not celebrating promotion on Monday night. The pressure got lifted 10 fold today and I'm sure the players will not only be up for it but a lot more relaxed.

Wasn't confident at all about this one until the results today now I would be shocked if we got beat and pretty surprised if we are not celebrating promotion on Monday night. The pressure got lifted 10 fold today and I'm sure the players will not only be up for it but a lot more relaxed.

Agreed. I think the players will actually be looking forward to this game. The tension that's affected our last few games should have lifted.

Guest neesy111

Plenty tickets available on level 7.

For those who can stand the boredom / join the party (delete as applicable)

Will it be any more boring than your posts?

:lol:

My posts aren't boring. Rafas football is.

Although surely unleash the beast Monday night?

:snod:

Today is one of those days that dont come along very often for footballers.  A day where the pressure is off and the ultimate prize needing no introduction.    They should be all busting a gut to be a hero.

Wasn't planning on going again this season but f*** it, got mesen a ticket.  :indi:

It could be a good night, Yorkie. A very good night.  :clap2:

Or it could be s***. Lets hope not though.

Are you sure you're hoping 'not' Crumpy? It might fry your brains/lead to internal combustion if you have to post something positively chirpy  ;)

Just kidding, btw, I am well aware that however bright the light, darkness can always be found to bemoan.