Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Draw or Lose can't see us beating them they have beaten a few tough teams in the league

Their last 3 games have been defeats by Leeds, Norwich and Huddersfield, all of who put 3 goals past them - don't see any reason we can't do the same tbh.

are they missing 1st choice defenders?

Preston North End are without defenders Tom Clarke and Greg Cunningham after they were ruled out with long-term injuries for the rest of the season.

Alex Baptiste and Ben Pearson remain suspended, but there is better news in Tyias Browning's return to full training, and he could figure.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39618289

Draw or Lose can't see us beating them they have beaten a few tough teams in the league

Their last 3 games have been defeats by Leeds, Norwich and Huddersfield, all of who put 3 goals past them - don't see any reason we can't do the same tbh.

Huddersfield won in stoppage time hardly an easy game

But we're shit in defence and lacking ideas up front, whilst playing turgid football, don't forget.

Told both my boys they can stay up until 10 to watch it with me.

Both said they would rather go to bed at 9, their normal bedtime  :okay:

It's not that they don't want to watch the match, they just don't want to spend time with their old man.

Told both my boys they can stay up until 10 to watch it with me.

Both said they would rather go to bed at 9, their normal bedtime  :okay:

It's not that they don't want to watch the match, they just don't want to spend time with their old man.

:lol: Probably correct.

We can't score for shit so I don't know what all you 4-0/5-0 predictors have been sniffing.

I reckon it'll be max 2-0. Daryl Murphy and Ciaran Clark to score

States we can't score for shit, predicts we score twice.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the N-O logic.

We can't score for s*** so I don't know what all you 4-0/5-0 predictors have been sniffing.

States we can't score for s***, predicts we score twice.

We're shit man, didn't you know?

We can't score for s*** so I don't know what all you 4-0/5-0 predictors have been sniffing.

States we can't score for s***, predicts we score twice.

I get what you're saying but we have struggled to score lately. That said, I think we up our game tonight and find a way to score 2 goals.

I don't see any way that we can score 4-5 goals.

Happy?