Newcastle United lose Judicial Review against HMRC

ChrisMcQuillan

If it's just personal to him though, ie he's defrauded his own finances and not the club's, then surely that's just his issue and shouldn't affect the club? More a hopeful question than a statement.

If that *is* the case then maybe we can dream of a CEO who we have faith in.

Guest neesy111

If it's just personal to him though, ie he's defrauded his own finances and not the club's, then surely that's just his issue and shouldn't affect the club? More a hopeful question than a statement.

No, they've raided NUFC since they did it at SJP.

Wonder what implications this will have on the club, is it possible they could freeze any assets while an investigation is ongoing ?

Not sure who has been arrested as West Ham but I'd bet my house it's something to do with when Allardyce was in charge...

How many of our french transfers went through that one agency in France?

Be interesting to see how many of west hams signings have came from the same agency like. Bunch of fucking muppets man you just couldnt make it up oh no wait you fucking could cunts

No, they've raided NUFC since they did it at SJP.

I was hoping that was just because it's his place of work. Pointless going to his house if he's not there kind of thing. There's that hopeful thing again.

Guest neesy111

Wonder what implications this will have on the club, is it possible they could freeze any assets while an investigation is ongoing ?

Very unlikely.

This isn't as bad as it's made out imo.

Very unlikely.

Good. I'm clinging to this life raft. Cheers Neesy.

Very unlikely.

Hopefully not, still a very serious allegation to be tied to such a senior figure at the club. Then again football is such a horribly corrupt sport on every level so it probably makes no difference whatsoever...

This is scary bad. I worry about what this could mean, could it lead to a transfer ban? - certainly the club aren't going to do any deals until Ashley investigates what the fuck his MD has been up to.

Maybe it will blow over, but worrying given how important the next few months will be for shaping our future with Rafa and the Premier League.

With the whole FIFA investigation going on, one would have to be a complete cretin to think any sort of dodgy dealings was a good idea.

Hopefully there's enough in there that he never has anything to do with the club again.