POLL RESET: Newcastle United Goal of the Season 2016/17

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's probably a bit daft to do this still with one game to go and someone could potentially score the goal to make us champions but there was a bit of discussion a month or so ago about our goal of the season and with promotion secured thought it would be interesting with a poll on this lazy bank holiday Monday, especially with us scoring two lovely goals in our last game.

Can interpret the question however you want so goal of the season could be the most aesthetically pleasing goal or the most important goal in the context of the season. I hope I haven't left off a really obvious one and I'll let people have 2 votes if they want to pick an important one and a beautiful one or just one or the other or 2 from the same category

(If we score some beauties on Sunday or one that clinches us the title I'll add them to the list and reset the poll)

I like Gayle vs Leeds because of the football we played but it's not there. Who was it Perez scored after everyone touched the ball?

I'll add it at the bottom :thup:

Tough to choose.

Gayle vs Forest for the finish.

Gayle vs Norwich (winning goal) for sheer joy.

Diame vs Brighton for importance and amusement.

Perez vs Ipswich for team work.

Atsu vs Cardiff for individual brilliance.

May as well have waited a week.

Feel free to vote in a weeks time then

You can't have a valid poll if you add options further down the line after people have already voted.

Ayoze vs Ipswich for me.

Never thought I'd see an NUFC team score a goal like that.

Shoutout to Diame's vs Brighton though. Strangest goal I've seen since Cisse's second away at Chelsea :lol:

Perez v Ipswich.

Perez v Brighton for the importance and for the technical execution of Ritchie's pass and Atsu's first touch and cross.  Fabulous goal.

:thup: