CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Even though I know 100% that Semtex is taking the piss, I still absolutely hate that like. [emoji38]

You can all thank my Brighton supporting mate. Ordered a bottle of champagne once they scored when we were sat in the bar this afternoon  :lol: :lol: :lol: t***

Hope you thanked him for it.

Really annoyed I couldn't find this gif in time to respond to the Villa goal, but just stumbled on it so fuck it

http://i.imgur.com/ZwFuOIm.gif

Cheers Villa.

Time to let the Villa hate go people.

Nah. Their team came through, weren't their fans still celebrating losing at one point? It's actually superb that they won us the title really.

Then they celebrated when Brighton lost it. They just love pissing on people's chips tbf to them.

Pretty sure we'd do the similar in that position

Wonderful, wonderful day. You couldn't have scripted it better. The reaction to Gayle's goal followed immediately by the reaction to Villa's equaliser was special.

Au contraire! I think my script was better, though plot line almost identical  ;)

Henri--all would be forgiven--Lansbury's 89th minute goal for Villa to equalise against Brighton, just seconds after Jack Colback scores his third and our 5th at home to Barnsley (increasing his sell on value significantly...).  :drool:

That show is proper shite.  Can't believe I avoided all the social media stuff today thinking they would should a lot of it during tonight's programme.  WTF was I thinking?!  When is the game gonna be available on the co.uk website?