Champions!

Nobody

I'm against it too.

I couldn't remember what happened in 09/10. I can only recall 92/93 when Keegan gave his speech from the Civic Centre.

I agree don't want it now. But it was the right thing to do back in 92/93. We had been in a bad place almost dropping into the 3rd tier the previous season, to turn it around so dramatically the following season was amazing and worthy of the reception. Really though that first season back in the top league was equally astonishing, often gets forgotten about but to finish 3rd for any newly promoted team, hell had Beardo and Cole been fit at the start of the season, it could have been even higher.

Guest palnese

Why can't the players just leave their phones in the dressing room? There's literally hundreds of billions of cameras on them. Enjoy the moment ffs :lol:

Guest neesy111

Why can't the players just leave their phones in the dressing room? There's literally hundreds of billions of cameras on them. Enjoy the moment ffs [emoji38]

Nice.

That's a fantastic video, gotta say NUFC TV have really stepped up, think making it free was a great move but they've put out some quality stuff. Good job to all that are involved with them.

Guest Howaythetoon

:aww:

:smitten: :frantic:

Some great footage on there

Spine tingling stuff that like, magic!