Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

This isn't being streamed anywhere is it? ill in bed needed something to cheer my sorry self up :(

Unfortunately not as far as I know. You know where the kitchen knife is mate :thup:

This isn't being streamed anywhere is it? ill in bed needed something to cheer my sorry self up :(

Unfortunately not as far as I know. You know where the kitchen knife is mate :thup:

Are you telling him to put himself out of his misery and commit suicide, or am I missing an obvious joke here? :lol:

Shelvey barely has the mobility to play as a CM at times :lol: not sure why anyone would want him play in a position which is usually occupied by the likes of Silva, Ozil, Eriksen etc etc :lol:

I get our options there are awful but playing Shelvey there is not the answer and Rafa will know this, which is why he's never played him there. What's going to happen is either Merino or Hayden won't play, they might be brought on to close out a game we are winning or something but that's it.

They are all players that play deeper and have no business playing close to a striker, no team with any sort of intelligent manager will play 3 midfielders that play deep as a natural position because it just isolates the striker from the midfield.

Beating a deadhorse, but it's why signing an AM is absolutely vital. Rafa's entire gameplan will go out the window without one.

'whats going to happen'

:lol: