Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Should be looking forward to this more. First game back and the only things I can dredge up excitement about is seeing a new go faster fitter Jonjo. Seeing  Lejeune. Plus maybe Aarons usual preseason tease, watched with bated breath at prospect of him pulling-up injured.

Guest neesy111

Hello, hello.

Will be televised live on Hearts TV, for a cool monthly subscription fee of £5.99.

Woop, I've got that through a subscription for my TV.  Looking forward to watching our new signings.......

f***ing meltdown incoming if we get beat.

Probably any result is going to have the gloss taken off it or be made even worse due to feelings about lack of transfer activity. Odds are we won't play that well. I'm finding it hard to get as pumped up for as I'd normally be.

Guest reefatoon

£6 to watch a terrible game with only 1 new player featuring, or just listen on the radio? hmm

What, miss the chance to see De Jong playing behind Riviere?  Should be a classic.

The stream on Hearts website is only for people outside of the UK I think anyway

£6 to watch a terrible game with only 1 new player featuring, or just listen on the radio? hmm

What, miss the chance to see De Jong playing behind Riviere?  Should be a classic.

Should take the chance of seeing de Jong and Aarons playing while they're not injured tbf

Guest neesy111

The stream on Hearts website is only for people outside of the UK I think anyway

Should take the chance of seeing de Jong and Aarons playing while they're not injured tbf

There won't be any restrictions for a friendly match.

There won't be any restrictions for a friendly match.

Just relaying what I got told from a Hearts fan