Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Was like a third world country, hardly any cash points and many places didn't take card / contactless payment.

:lol: Around the ground or Dublin in general?

Can't remember. If I go back no chance I'm doing a day trip again like.

Wonder if we'll play Hellas Verona or Hearts.

Looks like it:

Italian side Hellas Verona are set to visit St. James' Park for a pre-season friendly - meaning the return of a former Magpies coach to Tyneside.

Fabio Pecchia spent three months at United until leaving in Summer 2016, having previously worked under Rafa Benitez at Real Madrid and Napoli.

Leaving United in order to to take charge of Verona following their demotion, he then emulated Benitez by leading his side back to the top flight at the first attempt.

A news item on Verona's official website suggests that the game is a possibility - but stops short of confirming it or mentioning a date.

Taking recent years as a guide though, a home friendly over the weekend over August 5th - a week before the Premier League kicks off - would seem likely.

He definitely made some sort of tactical howler that game, too. Can't remember exactly what it was but it gave Townsend more freedom, or something like that. Something fucking stupid anyway, the stupid tit.

Seems like the season, for us, has been over for an age now. I guess with the early end to the champ season and the later start to the PL season, the players who were with us this season and will be with us next get a longer break, must be nice.

Aberdeen and Bradford both away towards the end of July but Aberdeen won't be confirmed until they know there European match dated. Hertha Berlin been mentioned away from home. Along with the home game v Verona.

Aberdeen and Bradford both away towards the end of July but Aberdeen won't be confirmed until they know there European match dated. Hertha Berlin been mentioned away from home. Along with the home game v Verona.

Hertha Berlin would be awesome. Girlfriend's Dad lives in Berlin so would be a nice little trip.

being in Aberdeen weekly makes this very appealing for me