Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

For what it's worth Semedo was always going to Spain and Abraham hasn't happened yet because he has failed to agree a new contract with Chelsea. So saying we are failing to close deals is a bit premature.

For what it's worth Semedo was always going to Spain and Abraham hasn't happened yet because he has failed to agree a new contract with Chelsea. So saying we are failing to close deals is a bit premature.

Plus it's only the 10th of June. :lol:

Guest neesy111

So I guess the takeover stuff is probably why this hasn't been signed off then.

You'd hope so.

Getting a bit of tired of 'closing in' on everyone. 'closing in' on Semedo, 'closing in' on Abraham. But where are they?

I close in on birds all the time, but I still go home in a taxi by myself at the end of the night.

How did I miss this :lol: class

Get in. Movement :sweetjesus:

Read this and the post above and was fuming thinking your post was sarcastic and someone had just updated the thread to just post a pronunciation  :lol:

:lol:

Can't wait for 6 different Chronicle articles on Lejeune saying basically the same thing. Why Rafa went for Lejeune, Here's everything you need to know about him, What's next, What is his favourite Nintendo 64 game, Here's who looks likely to leave now bah blah..