2017/18 Fixtures - Final Results in OP

• 3 weeks later...

Suprised nobody has posted this yet...but sky/ bt have picked there live games and there showing 5 of our first 7 games.

First two matches Spurs (h) and huddersfield (a) moved to the sunday for 1.30 ko

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Believe new year fixture changes (if any) will be announced today at some time.

Well that didn't happen did it - even though the dates for releasing those to be played on TV are :-

TV Announcement Dates

December to January - 12 October

February - 12 December

March - 25 January

April - 26 February

May - 6 April

Round 38 matches Selected after Round 37

So here we are 2 weeks later and not a word - hopefully it will be today, otherwise I think it was tomorrow after they have taken into account the result from tonight.

• 1 month later...
Two of Newcastle United’s three Premier League fixtures in February will be shown live on Sky Sports.

The Magpies’ trip to Crystal Palace and the home game against Manchester United have been selected for live broadcast.

United were due to visit Selhurst Park on Saturday, 3rd February 2018 but the match has now been rearranged for Sunday, 4th February. Kick-off is at 2.15pm UK time.

And the clash against Jose Mourinho’s Red Devils will now be played on Sunday, 11th February (kick-off 2.15pm UK time).

Newcastle’s game against AFC Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium will go ahead on the original date of Saturday, 24th February (kick-off 3pm UK time).

• 2 months later...

The latest mangling of the Premier League fixture list by Sky and BT is due to be revealed on Monday, although many previous announcements this season have been delayed by up to a week.

"at risk" are the following Newcastle games:

Leicester City (a) (currently Sat April 7th)

Arsenal (h) (currently Sat April 14th)

Everton (a) (currently Sat April 21st)

West Brom (h) (currently Sat April 28th)

Arsenal (h) will definitely be moved, like.

Leicester (a) I'm not too sure about, the Merseyside and Manchester derbies are scheduled for the same gameweek so they'll probably be the 2 Sunday games.

Everton (a) there's a chance that could be on, Rafa back at Goodison and all that shite, and all the other games that gameweek look wank.

West Brom (h) I doubt'll be on. Imagine sending Pardew down in front of the nation though. :sweetjesus:

Leicester (a) I'm not too sure about, the Merseyside and Manchester derbies are scheduled for the same gameweek so they'll probably be the 2 Sunday games.

Everton (a) there's a chance that could be on, Rafa back at Goodison and all that shite, and all the other games that gameweek look wank.

West Brom (h) I doubt'll be on. Imagine sending Pardew down in front of the nation though. :sweetjesus:

Just sending Pardew down :megusta:

Btw i've updated the OP with results, scores, table etc :)

Everton (a) there's a chance that could be on, Rafa back at Goodison and all that s****, and all the other games that gameweek look w***.

Just sending Pardew down :megusta:

Btw i've updated the OP with results, scores, table etc :)

:thup: Good stuff.

We've been on TV a hell of a lot this season. Rafa? Hopes of us being in crisis again? Because we're mint? What is it?

• 4 weeks later...