Mikel Merino

Disco

Very pleased with this singing and love ones out of nowhere!

Some good reviews of him from Spanish journos and he pushes the ginger buffoon further away from the field so happy days all round!

Does nowt for me like...  :D

So with this and Manquillo, that's two former U-21 Spanish internationals that didn't quite get there after being highly rated. I guess there's worse transfer strategies.

Shot, we've bought the Spanish versions of Gavin Hoyte and Michael Johnson.

It's quite feasible that the club would consider selling Colback if an offer came in. I can imagine a few Championship clubs being keen on him. We can only live in hope.

So with this and Manquillo, that's two former U-21 Spanish internationals that didn't quite get there after being highly rated. I guess there's worse transfer strategies.

You have to realise that Spanish kids who kick a rolled-up sock around their bedroom are like Xavi when they arrive in the UK.

Guest neesy111

Same with Steven Taylor.

I can see how at one point Taylor could've tricked some into thinking there was a good centreback there, with the deranged Superman act and all, but Colback? He's such a nothing player.

Our stupid local press and some fans calling him the ginger pirlo.  Not enough :anguish:

Same with Steven Taylor.

I can see how at one point Taylor could've tricked some into thinking there was a good centreback there, with the deranged Superman act and all, but Colback? He's such a nothing player.

Our stupid local press and some fans calling him the ginger pirlo.  Not enough :anguish:

Sunderland fans nicknamed him that.

This is potentially an absolutely mint signing.

Also a good sign that, even if we won't spend as big as we want, we will go and get some of Rafa's targets. Let's just hope he's prepared to always identify players that cost nearer to £5-7m than £20m.

It's been reported he's coming because of Rafa, he's having a medical.

It's done man, no reason to be apprehensive at all.

I'm not doubting he wants to come or Rafa wants him here.

I doubt Charnley is capable of concluding any deal until its officially announced.