Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Who do you want instead pal?

Im not saying I want him sacked im saying that his record this season is a sackable offence and grounds for dismissal. Am I wrong in that judgement or thought

Yes.

geordiedean has an axe to grind as he keeps posting that same sentence in different threads. How come not a response from you, deano, about Pulis' record for WBA, which was worse, when you were going on about how he would be doing better than Rafa?

Pulis record at WBA was shocking yes and he rightly deserved the sack, anyone no matter who you are if you have that kind of record you deserve the sack...Mourinho,Van Gaal,Ancelotti have all been sacked too for s*** records

Rafa takes 1 point from f***ing 27 though and hes absolved of all blame on all counts

Yes we are a championship team and f***ed up majorly in the summer because of such tight restraints but the players we did buy are absolute garbage and a complete waste of 30m quid and this lad Kenedy will be no different. Tart it up all you like but 1 point from 27 is a sackable offence imo

You’ve just said yourself that we’re a Championship team and yet you expect Rafa to be winning games in the PL with it. You’ve just contradicted yourself enormously!

Who do you want instead pal?

Im not saying I want him sacked im saying that his record this season is a sackable offence and grounds for dismissal. Am I wrong in that judgement or thought

I think you're wrong to have that thought without framing it in the wider context of what's happened at the club.

geordiedean has an axe to grind as he keeps posting that same sentence in different threads. How come not a response from you, deano, about Pulis' record for WBA, which was worse, when you were going on about how he would be doing better than Rafa?

Pulis record at WBA was shocking yes and he rightly deserved the sack, anyone no matter who you are if you have that kind of record you deserve the sack...Mourinho,Van Gaal,Ancelotti have all been sacked too for s*** records

Rafa takes 1 point from f***ing 27 though and hes absolved of all blame on all counts

Yes we are a championship team and f***ed up majorly in the summer because of such tight restraints but the players we did buy are absolute garbage and a complete waste of 30m quid and this lad Kenedy will be no different. Tart it up all you like but 1 point from 27 is a sackable offence imo

You’ve just said yourself that we’re a Championship team and yet you expect Rafa to be winning games in the PL with it. You’ve just contradicted yourself enormously!

Was thinking that myself.

Was thinking that myself.

Same here.

Mourinho etc had much better squads than we have when they were sacked. They had money to spend whereas we had to sell to buy in most cases.

We are a championship team simply because we failed in the summer to move on from a championship team to a lower half premier league team. We bought players who have failed at premier league clubs and championship players. We failed to get rid of the shite that contributed to us getting relegated in the first instance and yet these players still get gametime for us 2 years after that relegation.

Im not contradicting myself at all. You mean to tell me that Benitez plays absolutely no part in us failing to get better players than what we bought and its all the fault of the team behind him. I really don't buy that at all after all this is the same Benitez that went to war with Gillet & Hicks over them not letting him sign Gareth Barry to replace Xabi Alonso

He has signed these players or do people on here think he was just given them on a plate. Surely to god there were better options out there for the money we spent

Murphy 12m.....Lejeune 8m......Joselu. 5m.....Atsu 6m....Manquillo 5m....All fucking rubbish

Money wasted on shite

Good to see you've not even given them half a season before declaring them fucking rubbish. No wonder you want the manager sacked, there's literally no room for error with you.

And complaining about the quality shown by £5m players in this market just shows how laughably downtrodden we are under Ashley.

We are a championship team simply because we failed in the summer to move on from a championship team to a lower half premier league team. We bought players who have failed at premier league clubs and championship players. We failed to get rid of the s**** that contributed to us getting relegated in the first instance and yet these players still get gametime for us 2 years after that relegation.

Im not contradicting myself at all. You mean to tell me that Benitez plays absolutely no part in us failing to get better players than what we bought and its all the fault of the team behind him. I really don't buy that at all after all this is the same Benitez that went to war with Gillet & Hicks over them not letting him sign Gareth Barry to replace Xabi Alonso

He has signed these players or do people on here think he was just given them on a plate. Surely to god there were better options out there for the money we spent

Murphy 12m.....Lejeune 8m......Joselu. 5m.....Atsu 6m....Manquillo 5m....All f***ing rubbish

Money wasted on s****

Were they his first choice players, the players he had lined up for months?

Has Merino died and I missed it? Or does he just not fit your agenda?

1 out of 6....great

We are a championship team simply because we failed in the summer to move on from a championship team to a lower half premier league team. We bought players who have failed at premier league clubs and championship players. We failed to get rid of the s**** that contributed to us getting relegated in the first instance and yet these players still get gametime for us 2 years after that relegation.

Murphy 12m.....Lejeune 8m......Joselu. 5m.....Atsu 6m....Manquillo 5m....All f***ing rubbish

Money wasted on s****

It doesn't matter, if you wanted a Maserati but couldn't afford it would you just settle for a clapped out Nova that couldn't move just for the sake of having a car...no

The players he bought are no better than the shite that was already here,,,is Joselu any better than Darryl Murphy..no,

It is ok to criticise Benitez you know you aren't going to hell for blasphemy for it

Money wasted on s****

It doesn't matter, if you wanted a Maserati but couldn't afford it would you just settle for a clapped out Nova that couldn't move just for the sake of having a car...no

What a load of shite man.

So if we can't get our top target we shouldn't bother and just give up?

Sure fire way to guarantee relegation and implosion.

Pulis record at WBA was shocking yes and he rightly deserved the sack, anyone no matter who you are if you have that kind of record you deserve the sack...Mourinho,Van Gaal,Ancelotti have all been sacked too for shit records

Rafa takes 1 point from fucking 27 though and hes absolved of all blame on all counts

Yes we are a championship team and fucked up majorly in the summer because of such tight restraints but the players we did buy are absolute garbage and a complete waste of 30m quid and this lad Kenedy will be no different. Tart it up all you like but 1 point from 27 is a sackable offence imo

Personally I'm hoping Dave is thinking you've got about three more posts before its a bannable offence.

I'm all for the sharing of opinions but when others come back to you with points for consideration you either ignore them or dismiss them as irrelevant. You have to do this in order to stick to your script - which is  obviously myopic to the nth degree.

Perhaps Rafa learnt something from the war with Hicks, hence PCP looking at the club. Rafa may be the greatest hero the club has ever seen - only time will tell. Except if you had your way of course.

Money wasted on s****

The players he bought are no better than the s**** that was already here,,,is Joselu any better than Darryl Murphy..no,

It is ok to criticise Benitez you know you aren't going to hell for blasphemy for it

Ten years of Ashley mismanagement, and the penny still hasn't dropped for you yet?

Money wasted on s****

In your original post where you definitely did contradict yourself, you said we’re a Championship team and suggested that Rafa should be sacked for not winning games with it. By that token you must agree that he’s a world class manager if you think he’s capable of that? If that’s the case, we definitely shouldn’t sack him, right?

If you want a Maserati but can only afford a Nova but you still need to get to work, you try to find a BMW for Nova money and hope to fuck it can do the job.

It's a wank run of results and the players generally haven't been good enough during it. Part of that is down to the manager's signings, selections and in-game decisions. It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise, just as it's ridiculous to suggest that he's untouchable - the usual argument made by people who can't understand why he shouldn't be sacked.

But you'd have to be an absolute moron not to recognise the fact that the manager (just as others before him) has been severely hampered by the same ownership that's now been strangling the club for over a decade. Add in the prospect of new owners taking the club forward in ways we've not known for a long time and it's basic common sense to stick by a manager that has won multiple honours and knows what he's fucking doing, on and off the pitch.

Context.

1 out of 6....great

Stop deflecting from the fact that your posts read like a daily mail comments section, by only mentioning the facts that support your agenda.

For what it's worth:

Atsu- perfectly good team player for the money

Murphy - really needed proven not potential but the only bright spark out of the bad run. Suspect influence from above on that as potential profit maker

Lejeune - yeah not been great. Might come good, who knows. Plenty of players have had horrific 1st seasons and then adapt. De Gea was a joke 1st season, Pogba average.

Others - bargain basement that didn't come good.

Merino - excellent, wish he'd never got injured. Fairly sure with him and Lascelles fit we wouldn't have tanked.

It's a w*** run of results and the players generally haven't been good enough during it. Part of that is down to the manager's signings, selections and in-game decisions. It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise, just as it's ridiculous to suggest that he's untouchable - the usual argument made by people who can't understand why he shouldn't be sacked.

But you'd have to be an absolute moron not to recognise the fact that the manager (just as others before him) has been severely hampered by the same ownership that's now been strangling the club for over a decade. Add in the prospect of new owners taking the club forward in ways we've not known for a long time and it's basic common sense to stick by a manager that has won multiple honours and knows what he's f***ing doing, on and off the pitch.

Context.

Agreed his signings in the Summer in my opinion have been poor at best and in my opinion most should not have been bought BUT at the end of the day the reason this occurred is down to the fact we have an absolute cunt running this club and his idiot of a Chief Executive. Just hope to hell his days are numbered.