Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Does that mean we can only do 1 more loan?

Yes.

Who is it going to be then? Ings or Shaw or someone else? Surely we'll use the extra loan.

I reckon Ings on loan since Kenedy can play left back, with Dummett returning that covers that position

Would have preferred Luke Shaw if it was viable

Hopefully Sturridge. I can't see it myself but would love to see it happen.

For me personally thats too bigger risk with him and being in a relegation battle. Relying on him not getting injured is not worth the risk. We will need goals to get us out of the shit for sure, but would this lad deliver and stay fit? Huge gamble in my eyes.

For me personally thats too bigger risk with him and being in a relegation battle. Relying on him not getting injured is not worth the risk. We will need goals to get us out of the shit for sure, but would this lad deliver and stay fit? Huge gamble in my eyes.

Going to be the same problem with Ings though, which is our other apparent striking target.

Im sorry but this guy is absolute s**** and not even any kind of upgrade on Paul Dummet....Was atrocious for Watford last season

We need quality upgrades not bang average s****

I take it you have thoroughly analysed the solitary 15 minutes he was on the pitch for Watford last year?

Going to be the same problem with Ings though, which is our other apparent striking target.

I doubt either are serious targets but more so rumours.

Both present huge risk imo.

I personally hope Rafa will have some surprises up his sleeve. Nobody media wise had a clue about our loan for Merino until it was near enough agreed.