Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Guest reefatoon

Absolutely abysmal and a waste of a shirt. Would have been better off just putting the £5 mil in a plastic bag upfront.

Guest reefatoon

We were worse without him today. Gayle relied on him all game and when Joselu went off Gayle achieved absolutely nothing.

We were worse because the wrong player replaced him. I think Mitrovic is crap but he is nowhere near the Joselu levels of shit.

Should have just kept Murphy if this was the "replacement".

This guy isn't any better than Murphy (in fact he's probably worse).

I was down for getting rid of Murphy because thought we'd sign a better player and improve the squad.

Underwhelming.

This cunt isn't fit to lace Daryl Murphy's boots, surely he won't start at old trafford

Murphy was a very decent finisher, but he didn't bring much to the game as a target man from what I remember. Joselu does get involved more, if not very convincingly.

This c*** isn't fit to lace Daryl Murphy's boots, surely he won't start at old trafford

Murphy was a very decent finisher, but he didn't bring much to the game as a target man from what I remember. Joselu does get involved more, if not very convincingly.

Murphy won more than his fair share of headers as a target man

This c*** isn't fit to lace Daryl Murphy's boots, surely he won't start at old trafford

Murphy won more than his fair share of headers as a target man

I don't remember him linking the play much last season, one of the main criticisms was that you barely knew he was playing.

I'm not sure Abraham deserves the call up tbh, hardly set the world alight at Swansea.

How much of that is down to Swansea being crap though?

4 league goals not a terrible return all things considered

Joselu had a fairly decent chance in the first half to at least test the keeper and you’d expect a top striker to convert that same chance perhaps 3 or 4 times out of 10. Joselu got no kind of connection on it at all. I’d call Joselu functional but we need him to chip in with the odd goal; without him posing a goal threat he becomes too easy to defend against. A new striker is an absolute must.