Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Lads, I'm 6ft7 and 18 clem, and I reckon I could move faster. Bloody awful. Drosselu.

Don't take this the wrong way like I never imagined you to be 6'7

I'm picturing Jaws from James Bond  :lol:

I dressed as him for a new years party last year. :lol:

At last everyone is catching up, I was saying this after his first couple of games, that was his peak. He's not a striker, never in a month of Sundays, don't care if you hate Mitro but he's 10 times the player that Joselu is and that's no exaggeration, not because Mitro is world class but because Joselu is barely pro level.

Lads, I'm 6ft7 and 18 clem, and I reckon I could move faster. Bloody awful. Drosselu.

Don't take this the wrong way like I never imagined you to be 6'7

I'm picturing Jaws from James Bond  :lol:

I dressed as him for a new years party last year. :lol:

:spit:

Fucking awful, right up there withBilly Rafferty and Ray Clarke as the biggest plank we've played up front.

That chance in the 2nd half where he clean through and jumped at the ball with his studs up.....beyond a joke.

Like others have said, will lose a lot of respect for the manager if this clown plays on Tuesday.

Fucking awful, right up there withBilly Rafferty and Ray Clarke as the biggest plank we've played up front.

That chance in the 2nd half where he clean through and jumped at the ball with his studs up.....beyond a joke.

Like others have said, will lose a lot of respect for the manager if this clown plays on Tuesday.

Surely you don't want Misstro to start though?

He's beyond bad like. He doesn't seem to have even one single strength to his game. Slow, weak, poor finisher, no good in the air, just nothing at all.

We've had some planks playing up front for us in my time, Cunningham, Whitehurst, Hunt to name just a few but this lad is right up there with them.

I suspect a change of tactics in the next game more so than personnel. Nailed on to keep his place.

This playing long balls in hope of it sticking to a soft lump of Joselu shaped shite is really not one of Rafas finer moments.

f***ing awful, right up there withBilly Rafferty and Ray Clarke as the biggest plank we've played up front.

Surely you don't want Misstro to start though?

As much as I don't rate him, he's worth a go if nothing else.

One of the worst strikers I have seen in over 40 years of supporting the club - foreign Rob McDonald and that's saying something

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say but you beat my by 10 years :) One of if not the worst 'striker' I've seen and I don't say that lightly, Xisco, Shola, Luque, Andreas Anderson, Guivarch to name a few. Before my time but a few of my mates tell me the legend that is Frank Pingel may have been worse.. if true he must have been horrendous.

Guest Howaythetoon

He is turbo shit and needs not only dropped but melted into glue or something. Worst CF I’ve seen for us who cost a few million.