Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

We went into the season with a striker who we picked up for a few hundred grand, in 'old' money. Basically a lot like the Sibierski signing, except this time we didn't already have a very decent £10m striker here too, who could shoulder most of the burden. 

Assuming nothing dramatic happens by January, his signing will have cost us a stab at the Europa League places.

When I've seen him play, I've not been that impressed. He's scored 35 goals since 2009.

It's not great. I'm not again buying inexpensive players. We've had a few decent inexpensive buys.

But don't see this working out but obviously want to be proved wrong.

Absolutely awful. Shola levels of can't be fuckery. His only highlight was the kick in the cock he got.

Players leave and we call them for being disloyal, but this is the kind of fucking shite that people talk about our own players.  The lad isn't being lazy, he's just a limited player in a defensive team, but aye lets abuse the fucker..

I mean fucking hell, what the fuck does "can't be fuckery" even mean? you fucking prat..

Absolutely awful. Shola levels of can't be fuckery. His only highlight was the kick in the cock he got.

Players leave and we call them for being disloyal, but this is the kind of fucking shite that people talk about our own players.

I mean fucking hell, what the fuck does "can't be fuckery" even mean? you fucking prat..

Assume he means "can't be fucked....ery" :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Aye cheers didn't realise... still spastic talk like

Course I know what he means, just think he said it like a total f*** end

I think you said that like a total fuck end (whatever that means), screaming and balling 1980's insults.

Guest alijmitchell

Without getting too nasty, he is a reaaaallly poor striker, not even slightly threatening. I expected so little from him so maybe that gives him an easy time from me, but he does very little to make life difficult, he doesn't threaten front post or back at crosses, he doesn't hold up the play particularly well, he passing is poor, and he doesn't try to work channels. Any back line playing against us can afford to push up because there is literally zero threat from him.