Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

wat

I'm with sixx. I was trying to embed a WTF gif to the post above but for some reason my phone kept failing. That post was mental.

I saw the GIF it worked, then you must have deleted it, it was Jared 2 from Silicon Valley. Seemed to some it up better than the term mental does tbh :)

wat

I'm with sixx. I was trying to embed a WTF gif to the post above but for some reason my phone kept failing. That post was mental.

I saw the GIF it worked, then you must have deleted it, it was Jared 2 from Silicon Valley. Seemed to some it up better than the term mental does tbh :)

Haha, nice, it wouldn't load for me for some reason! Jared usually sums things up better than anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Really likeable but not good enough. Gayle's muscle injuries have knackered him and Rafa doesn't trust Mitro.

We need Rafa to work his magic in the transfer market and bring 2, maybe even 3 strikers in the near future (should the takeover go through).

Should we have a better striker?, yes obviously if we actually spent some money.  But for the money paid he's been good, contributed and made us a better team than we were before he was involved.  Wasn't really involved today, neither was Perez which probably made it more difficult for him.

The few of you having a go when basically nobody played well for the majority of the game, you're completely pathetic like.

I'm not interested BTW if you consider "shit" to mean something slightly different to me.  Take shit to mean his level of involvement today.  I don't remember another time he was as ineffectual as that, every other time he's been more involved.  Usually to a level that improved us as a team.

He was clearly shit against Brighton, most of Liverpool and Southampton. In terms of involvement he's been very poor except Stoke and West Ham. Improving us a team is completely irrelevant when being worse than Gayle's first two games is basically impossible.

Slightly lesser shit is still shit, i'm afraid you might have some very low expectations of what shit is.