Newcastle United vs. West Ham United - 26/08/17 @ 3pm (No TV)

Guest neesy111

Elliot

Yedlin

Lejuene

Clark

Manquillo

Hayden

Merino

Ritchie

Perez

Aarons

Gayle

I'd go with that if Yedlin and Lejuene are available.

I wouldn't have Perez anywhere near the 11, joselu and Gayle for me. Rafa talked about joselu linking up play, he might see him being able to drop in.

Guest neesy111

Elliot

Yedlin

Lejuene

Clark

Manquillo

Hayden

Merino

Ritchie

Perez

Aarons

Gayle

I'd go with that if Yedlin and Lejuene are available.

I wouldn't have Perez anywhere near the 11, joselu and Gayle for me. Rafa talked about joselu linking up play, he might see him being able to drop in.

Perez and Gayle should not be starting after Huddersfield.

Bilic:

“But, OK they needed maybe more to improve to come from the Championship - it is a big club. They were all buzzing, they won the league and now ‘we are going to rule the world’ or whatever.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/845556/Slaven-Bilic-Newcastle-Transfer-News-West-Ham-Transfer-News-Rafa-Benitez

“I think in this transfer window, I don’t know exactly, but I follow who they have bought and sold.

“They are not happy with the transfers but they have spent more money than we have spent in this transfer window - if we are talking about net money.

Er, no.

Mate just text me that Benitez has walked,no idea if correct,but has contacts at Newcastle.And Ashley wants shearer

A somehow even more terrible attempt at an ITK than some of the ones on here throughout the summer.

Where's everyone drinking for this?

Heard that Sam Jacks has closed so no silly games with the locals and no boobies :(

^ I see that yer West Ham supporting da is coming up for this.

Elliot

Yedlin.      Lejuene.    Clark.    Mbemba

Hayden.    Merino

Atsu.        Ritchie.    Aarons

Gayle

Subs: Darlow, Manquillo, Mitrovic, Joselu, Perez, Murphy, Diame

Bench Gayle and give Josie or Mitro a chance imo.  He hasn't looked right in the games we've played so far.  I wouldn't mind seeing them both start with Joselu dropped deeper off Mitro, bit of a striker/#10 hybrid deal.

For some reason it's a big story on Five Live this morning that we're going to be doing extra bag searches at SJP for this game and presumably going forward. So to anyone going, make sure you allow extra time so you don't miss kickoff.

For some reason it's a big story on Five Live this morning that we're going to be doing extra bag searches at SJP for this game and presumably going forward. So to anyone going, make sure you allow extra time so you don't miss kickoff.

I know the queues for Cup matches are always bad but they were a joke on Wednesday so maybe this started then!

2-0 win

I know the queues for Cup matches are always bad but they were a joke on Wednesday so maybe this started then!

2-0 win

They had stewards outside the turn styles on Wednesday night, it is always chaos when they put people with no idea what they are doing outside of the ground, couple that with a ton a families and people who are not regular match goers then you get the mess that was Wednesday night.

Local news on BBC had a similar story this morning about roads being closed for 90 mins before kick off and bag searches....  I am all about safety and agree that Strawberry Place and surrounding roads should be closed before and especially after the match but, this is taking it to extremes...  plus the fact that they just stick transit vans across the road to close it creates its own people flow problems.

The East Stand is always chaos to get in and out of but, people who go and sit in the East Stand know where the queues usually go and it kind of works.  The stewards they employed for Wednesday had queues going across the pathways and in all directions meaning that people couldn't easily get through or in most cases how to even join a queue.

Aside from closing the roads the club and council need to leave everything else along, it was fine for the last season (and the ones before) so why try to get involved?