Newcastle United vs. West Ham United - 26/08/17 @ 3pm (No TV)

Guest neesy111

Think West Ham are being underestimated like - aye they've lost their first 2 but they've both been away - Man Utd is pretty much a free pass and they lost to Sothampton because of a last minute pen. They're better than it looks.

West Ham fans on this train up are confident - said Zabaleta is a joke though so if Aaron's and Atsu can get at him we could get some joy

Yeah, plus Chiquarita gives them some real threat up front. Would love a win here to ease some pressure but I can't see it. Draw I reckon.

Think West Ham are being underestimated like - aye they've lost their first 2 but they've both been away - Man Utd is pretty much a free pass and they lost to Sothampton because of a last minute pen. They're better than it looks.

West Ham fans on this train up are confident - said Zabaleta is a joke though so if Aaron's and Atsu can get at him we could get some joy

Agree, they also didn't have Antonio against Man Utd. They are much better with him involved.

I'd be shocked if we kept a clean sheet so we're going to need to score multiple goals to win. If we can't do that at home against this defense we are in a lot of trouble.

No UK TV or they didn't send cameras at all?

They will always have cameras. It'll be no live UK TV.

:lol: Cool. So I'll get to watch every second of this absolute disaster. Outstanding.

edit: :lol: We're the 10am game on NBCSN. Someone's gonna get sacked for that.

Would have started Aarons instead of either Ritchie or Ayoze but otherwise I guess it's the best team. Depressing again how little we've done in the transfer window.

Aaron cramped during midweek.  I support him to start next week but not today.