Justin Barnes

U2

Despite being promised every extra penny from promotion, Newcastle have one of the lowest net spends in the top flight, with Ashley’s lieutenant, Justin Barnes, refusing to sanction a number of potential deals because of the cost.

Folks, this is the guy Mike Ashley has put in place to ensure we punch above or even at our weight.

Guest reefatoon

Yep, the last two disastrous transfer windows have been on this cunt's watch. Yet again, an Ashley puppet has been brought in to undermine. Nothing ever changes.

Guest The Little Waster

Never waste your hate on a yes man . Go directly to the source otherwise you are playing the fatmans game . Lock the thread .

He looks like a massive tory.

Can someone please post a photo of him.

If I'm going to hate someone, I'd like to see what they look like so that I can visualise their untimely demise.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5c370a64-380f-11e7-b200-8fa404b10d10.jpg?crop=2250%2C1266%2C0%2C0&resize=685

Can't save the image and upload at work.

Despite being promised every extra penny from promotion, Newcastle have one of the lowest net spends in the top flight, with Ashley’s lieutenant, Justin Barnes, refusing to sanction a number of potential deals because of the cost.

Folks, this is the guy Mike Ashley has put in place to ensure we punch above or even at our weight.

Money in the bank over assets on the pitch, assets that keep you in the league earning you more money the season after.  So short sighted, false economy.