Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Im really not sure what Rafa can do with such a thin squad and lacking stregnth in vital positions in the starting 11.  It would have been suicide if we played open football.

3 games into the season? Really?

Doesnt matter if its three, five or ten games into the season our squad is thin and our first 11 is missing quality in vital positions.  We can only take a sensible approach to the fixtures ahead of us.  The same sensible approach which took us to tenth place last season...Even with Ashley's rediculous spending restrictions.

Guest firetotheworks

There is no way he is leaving in May like. I'd be willing to wager £50 he is still here next season

I'll happily take this bet like.

Guest firetotheworks

Wish someone would block the tiresome twat tbh, it's not even remotely funny to anyone except that sad fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

Can we separate the tv watchers from those who pay the hard cash to watch that shit.

I'd be quite flippant if my investment wasnt a grand plus every season.

Hate it when the TV cunts try to tell me it's an acceptable scenario that I should accept that shite today.

Pahahaha! You go to matches as well. What a fucking gimp.

Can we separate the tv watchers from those who pay the hard cash to watch that shit.

Hate it when the TV cunts try to tell me it's an acceptable scenario that I should accept that shite today.

Pahahaha! You go to matches as well. What a fucking gimp.

:lol:

Nicely put.

Unfortunately blocks don't work when quoted so had to scroll past this.

I wasted into four figures on tickets, travel and accommodation just for the privelege of watching four matches live last season which garnered a total of three points so you can fuck off with the TV cunts lark.

You're pretty confident on your opinion of the football Benitez serves up so.. Don't go? Self-righteous prick.

Yeah. I bit. So fuck. Well done.

So your opinion matters more than supporters abroad or too far away in this country, or don't have enough money to attend games in person.

Rather arrogant don't you think.

There is no way he is leaving in May like. I'd be willing to wager £50 he is still here next season

I'll happily take this bet like.

There you go knackers, you've got 2 takers. Start saving.

Don't fucking call me. And I meant £50. £50 to charity if he isn't here next summer. I stand by that. Block me for what!? Telling it how it is. What do you want me to say? Suck ashelys cock and be silent like most our sheep

A few people mentioned the Neil Custis rant on Sky Sunday Supplement in support of Rafa in the pre-match thread and tbf, he absolutely nailed it. Just watched it properly now and he said everything we've been saying for the last couple of years. He even called out the Sky pundit support for Ashley and deconstructed it bit by bit and most of them ended up looking like mumbling fumbling twats by the end of it and had to be rescued by the presenter.

A few people mentioned the Neil Custis rant on Sky Sunday Supplement in support of Rafa in the pre-match thread and tbf, he absolutely nailed it. Just watched it properly now and he said everything we've been saying for the last couple of years. He even called out the Sky pundit support for Ashley and deconstructed it bit by bit and most of them ended up looking like mumbling fumbling twats by the end of it and had to be rescued by the presenter.

The mumbling and laughing by the presenter and the other two there is what annoyed me tbh. The pro Ashley narrative completely and utterly picked apart and their response was that. Irked me for some reason.

Fans who go and are silent can hate Ashley as much as the next person, doesn't mean they don't care because they're not shouting. He who shouts loudest is better than all the rest it seems, the quietest suck on Ashley's bellend.....seems a good fair way to look at it.

How many millions a year for that?

Easy fucking money in reality. Fucking abysmal.

Get to fuck you predictable predictable cesspool.

I feel your pain and I truly understand your angst.

It was truly and utterly deplorable any manager paid a wage can up with that utter shit.

Rafa out.

Hi Keith.

Just watched the end of the game again and man, you can tell how gutted he is about the whole situation (obv the result aswell)

The way he clapped the fans was like he was saying "you don't deserve this".

Its so fucking gutting man, this guy could bring us success and he knows it, but not with this owner.

:okay:

Was slightly disappointed with the tactics to be honest. Thought it was a winnable game and we have a good home record v Chelsea.

They're certainly no Man City, when I thought those tactics were a bit more acceptable.

He gets a pass this time though because we had no Kenedy, Lascelles or Shelvey. Such a shame that he's been hamstrung to the point where he feels this is the only way to get points. But I think we could've had Chelsea.

Was slightly disappointed with the tactics to be honest. Thought it was a winnable game and we have a good home record v Chelsea.

They're certainly no Man City, when I thought those tactics were a bit more acceptable.

He gets a pass this time though because we had no Kenedy, Lascelles or Shelvey. Such a shame that he's been hamstrung to the point where he feels this is the only way to get points. But I think we could've had Chelsea.

We definitely showed Chelsea too much respect today :thup: Their defence is very suspect with Luiz in a 2 man CB partnership. Playing 5atb and no number 10 meant we had nobody anywhere near Rondon on the rare occasions we had the ball, and had no other threat on the counter.