Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Resigned to him leaving tbh. Just got to hope this supposed takeover materialises and they can get a good replacement in.

In reality I'm expecting Mike Ashley with Mark Hughes as manager but I suppose at least I can just walk away completely if that is the case.

If Rafa has gone then so have I - was expecting this I hope he tells the fans the outcome of his meetings with this pair of aresholes  :(

I hope he spills the beans on what goes on at that club but then again we all know how they operate. Keegan told us all about them.

If Rafa has gone then so have I - was expecting this I hope he tells the fans the outcome of his meetings with this pair of aresholes  :(

I hope he spills the beans on what goes on at that club but then again we all know how they operate. Keegan told us all about them.

Agreed but a reiteration from Rafa wouldn't go amiss.

Does Ashley honestly think there wont be a player exodus if this plays out wtf would it benefit him or the club to go down again?

We all know how much these fucking cronies are absolute clueless devious deceitful pieces of shit Keegan told us all that in his book. Nothing will ever change while these cunts are here it's how they operate

Personally I would be opposed to them all contracting ebola

"if this takeover falls away & Rafa goes I'd be suprised if someone doesnt get a hold of Ashley & put him in a coma"

"is that your answer? Violence? If you ran the country would you just go to war if you didnt get your own way?"

"ffs this is football man"

Woman, huh 

"if this takeover falls away & Rafa goes I'd be suprised if someone doesnt get a hold of Ashley & put him in a coma"

"is that your answer? Violence? If you ran the country would you just go to war if you didnt get your own way?"

"ffs this is football man"

Woman, huh

Try suggesting the same thing about the people destroying te country.

I reckon there is no way that Rafa didn't tell Charnley of his intentions yesterday. Even if he is leaving Rafa is a good man and wouldnt want to make things harder for the club by waiting until the last minute.

With that in mind, I'd be surprised if we dont hear something today.

Guest chopey

Worst thing about everything is that we'll still not know anything until July 1st at the earliest.

We will only know then if Rafa speaks out, Charnley has just zipped up with our only communication from the club being "No Comment" totally unprofessional and with season ticket renewals on the horizon totally inept.

Probably a very sensible move considering they have a transfer ban, tho im not sure their fans would be happy with him.  Wasn't there a section of fans who wanted him out as soon as he arrived?

The reports are from an Italian newspaper, which I doubt understand Rafa's relationship with Chelsea.

I doubt they would go back for Rafa and I dont think he would fancy it.

Rafa is as political as they come, so regardless whether there's any truth in the latest rumours of him having enough, there's still enough time in these last 19 or 20 days of his contract here to get counter interest and new offers in.  We know Ashley isn't bothered either way but surely the pressure is on him this time and people will finally wake up if the expected shit hits the fan come July.

It’s a smart move by Chelsea.

Lampard doesn’t have the experience and Rafa could easily keep them in the top 4 with the existing squad they have. They have some serious talent out on loan.

Or, this is Rafa playing politics to put pressure on the nufc board who once again have their heads in the sand.

Either way none of this reflects well on the club.