Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Why have cameras there then?

Love his cocky response to the question about why Rafa is there, when people are only asking because SSN highlighted it in the first place :lol:

Love his cocky response to the question about why Rafa is there, when people are only asking because SSN highlighted it in the first place :lol:

Exactly why put it on Sky. Everyone is waiting for a update on Rafa and the ownership of the club and any little thing would get jumped on so Sky take the piss and string fans along by taking a video of Rafa arriving at  the training ground. Then Keith Downie starts being a dick when answering fans genuine question of why put it on Sky if it means fuck all. I really don't like him I think he is a cocky little fucker.

I now also expect a video of every manager returning to work for continuity.

Even for Benitez it seems a bit early to be returning to prepare for pre season.

Nothing's too early for this master. Fixtures release is just 3 days away. Staying or leving, the bloke will still be doing his  job professionally. Pardew can be seen at an F1 race around this time of year.

Guest chopey

Chron reporting that NUFC ”decline to comment” on his visit to the training ground. Eh?

Is anyone even at the club? It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley had them all on zero hour contracts and only paid them for 10 months out of 12

The fuckin chronicle. Journalism :lol:

Is that Rafa sucking on a polo mint?

Just reacting to the local rags

tenor.gif?itemid=10434716

This post reminds me of the glory days in about 2010/2011 where random people would walk up to me and shout briefcase wanker at me which might have been bad for me but actually ended up in me shagging a few lovely young ladies well above my level who went up to me at night clubs and called me that.

Unfortunately I haven’t aged so well so by the time I became aware of the Inbetweeners and my untapped potential as a lookalike fanny magnet the opportunity had passed.

This post reminds me of the glory days in about 2010/2011 where random people would walk up to me and shout briefcase wanker at me which might have been bad for me but actually ended up in me shagging a few lovely young ladies well above my level who went up to me at night clubs and called me that.

Unfortunately I haven’t aged so well so by the time I became aware of the Inbetweeners and my untapped potential as a lookalike fanny magnet the opportunity had passed.

:serious:

This post reminds me of the glory days in about 2010/2011 where random people would walk up to me and shout briefcase w***** at me which might have been bad for me but actually ended up in me shagging a few lovely young ladies well above my level who went up to me at night clubs and called me that.

:idiot2:

http://media1.tenor.com/images/7207c88a5069a462e4f5641a455045c7/tenor.gif

:lol: :lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

But I look like a Will. My wife says I even walk like him

Did you used to harm animals as a child? Asking for my mate Frank Ederalbureauofinvestigation