Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

MA doesn't learn lessons, if he did he'd have sold us long ago and ran away with whatever he could or he would have supported the club properly and helped raise the profile of SD.

MA doesn't learn lessons, if he did he'd have sold us long ago and ran away with whatever he could or he would have supported the club properly and helped raise the profile of SD.

He's learned that it doesn't matter how much of a cunt he is, there will always be enough people who simply cannot afford the cost of sporting equipment that is essential to the development of their children, and will come humbly, cap in hand to his door.

This is exactly what the club should be, a beacon for the local community a symbol of hope. Every now and again we get glimpses of what we can be...

Ashley missed a trick, NUFC could have been leading the local community and the area with activities for the public and fans.  Helping where it can...the flip side for fat man would be building a future fan base and people buying more merch.

Never mind.

What a disrespectful was to treat such a gentleman, you have can all the money in the world, own half the high street and think you're a national hero, you sure can't buy class and manners.

What a 100% classless, ignorant, arrogant, pathetic petty little man Ashley is.

If I went to my boss and asked him some serious questions about my future and he completely ignored me for a week, I'd start throwing my CV around with intent.

I am constantly amazed by two things:

1. Rafas incredibly loyalty, decency, commitment, football brain and intelligence in the face of almost overwhelming odds

2. Just how much of an utter, total, complete piece of ignorant, rude, crass, thick shit our owner is.

This is ending, like so much that cunt touches, in - once again - tears.

I ache for what our club was and what it could so easily be again.

Guest chopey

I can see me and Rafa dancing off into the sunset after the last game this season, Morecambe and Wise style.

Guest chopey

I think Ashley will be all in with the selling part of that system, but I think he would rather buy Bolton for £2.50 and rape the club.

Absolutely disgusting that the manager has to sell this to the owner of a football club. "Come on Mr Ashley, please let me try to make the club successful, please".

I bet the fact that Ashley has gotten NUFC relegated twice, and nearly relegated several times more, proving factually that his methods/policies/vision are utter shit, simply doesn't register in his tiny little brain. All someone elses fault.

Guest reefatoon

Says everything when Ashley would rather take advice from the likes of Kinnear and Dennis Wise over someone like Rafa.

Will that be without money from sales?

Will be lucky to get 50 quid.

I think its without sales, but what difference does it make when we only get another £5 million from the Mitrovic sale in the summer.