Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Sunday used to be the day Ashley got pissed and then made so sort of crackers decision in between fireplace spewing

:lol: can see this being so true, wakes up monday morning either having binned rafa and appointed lawrie sanchez or signing a contract guarateeing rafa 10 years and a £200m spend

Guest chopey

I doubt Ashley's Phillips brick that is fastened to the belt buckle on his flares can receive emails.

Latest speculation is hes agreed to a 1year rolling contract, so far so believable, and 50mill for each of 2 seasons for incoming plus whatever he gets for outgoings, cant believe the club looks at finances in that way.

Latest speculation is hes agreed to a 1year rolling contract, so far so believable, and 50mill for each of 2 seasons for incoming plus whatever he gets for outgoings, cant believe the club looks at finances in that way.

50M is fuck all in the grand scheme of things over 2 transfer windows means we can buy half a richarlison in the summer and the other half in January. We need to invest 100m in the summer and whatever in January if its required

Just give what the club generates Mike you fat incompetent cunt if West Ham and Everton can then surely to fuck we can rather than Charnley pleading poverty. Fucks sake Bournemouth blow us out of the water with their spending

50M is f*** all in the grand scheme of things over 2 transfer windows means we can buy half a richarlison in the summer and the other half in January. We need to invest 100m in the summer and whatever in January if its required

Just give what the club generates Mike you fat incompetent c*** if West Ham and Everton can then surely to f*** we can rather than Charnley pleading poverty. f***s sake Bournemouth blow us out of the water with their spending

You don't have to spend in January. Most clubs don't because its extremely difficult to buy players in that transfer window. Its usually only clubs desperate to survive relegation that use it these days. That said I think Benitez needs closer to £70 million this summer. Not every player has to have a big transfer fee, but with so many issues in our squad to fill that is what is required in my opinion.

50M is fuck all in the grand scheme of things over 2 transfer windows means we can buy half a richarlison in the summer and the other half in January. We need to invest 100m in the summer and whatever in January if its required

Just give what the club generates Mike you fat incompetent cunt if West Ham and Everton can then surely to fuck we can rather than Charnley pleading poverty. Fucks sake Bournemouth blow us out of the water with their spending

My mistake in that, that was meant to be 50million for each of the next two seasons, ie 100million fresh plus whatever he brings in

Not every player has to have a big transfer fee, but with so many issues in our squad to fill that is what is required in my opinion.

he's saved us about £100m in turning lascelles into a PL CB, and signing Schar & Lejeune for absolute fucking buttons :lol:

Not every player has to have a big transfer fee, but with so many issues in our squad to fill that is what is required in my opinion.

he's saved us about £100m in turning lascelles into a PL CB, and signing Schar & Lejeune for absolute fucking buttons :lol:

Shut up man, Ashley might be reading this.

I think Rafa Benitez is capable of getting 7th/Europa League qualification if they actually give that £100million net spend over 2 seasons :thup:

We’re 8th for the last 30 Premier League games.

18th/17th here we come if Rafa goes though.

I think Rafa Benitez is capable of getting 7th/Europa League qualification if they actually give that £100million net spend over 2 seasons :thup:

with that budget in 3 years we'll have a cup or a european place imo...or at least be very close

with that budget in 3 years we'll have a cup or a european place imo...or at least be very close

skysports-champions-league-football-manchester-city-pep-guardiola_3811271.jpg?20161018122357

My mistake in that, that was meant to be 50million for each of the next two seasons, ie 100million fresh plus whatever he brings in

Would be very excited with that assuming Ashley doesn't find some way of sticking his oar in, e.g. holding up transfers and generally dragging feet over deals so they fall by the wayside.

If Rafa is given the resources to ensure there's no concerns over relegation, I think we'll get to a cup final. I honestly reckon that's his primary goal. He's hinted plenty of times that the top 6 probably cannot be breached so the more realistic goal is a cup.

skysports-champions-league-football-manchester-city-pep-guardiola_3811271.jpg?20161018122357

Aye Rafa can’t beat cheque book Guardiola :snod:

Already beat him with his hands tied behind his back.

Shit, forgot you won a trophy for beating one team at home a few years prior.

Shit, forgot you won a trophy for beating one team at home a few years prior.

Point is Rafa Benitez is probably one of the most capable of beating Guardiola in a one off game far more than the likes of Gracia.

Rafa has beat Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs as Newcastle United manager.

His tactics will always mean he will beat the Big 6 among the most of any of the teams outside it.

While the others get spanked :smug: