Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

It’s all just so completely pointless. Why be so inflexible with a world class manager simply wanting to work within the club’s means. One that had a proven record of doing just that. It takes a monumentally petty child of a man to willingly demonstrate this level of stupidity.

This is it. Today's developments make no sense ashley will never get more than £350m for the club definitely not now Rafa is going. Stupidity doesn't come close.

Keith Bishop is supposedly in charge of the takeover for Ashley, his agency pops up again on twitter and gets a ton of s*** thrown at them from NUFC fans and this c*** gets to revel in the s*** he is causing the club after releasing Rafa without informing him.

They are a bunch of pure shithouses, Bishop needs a damn good hiding.

Nah, Barnes is the one handling the "takeover" - a man who presumably lives with someone that actually lets him leave the house with this haircut:

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8c748fe2-37cb-11e7-b200-8fa404b10d10.jpg?crop=1083%2C1625%2C-0%2C-0

It's him and his mar, hads on while I find the pic I saw of them, oh here it is:

cd291268afe0b5c708f47af3cc7ae49d6ded73ab_hq.jpg

It’s all just so completely pointless. Why be so inflexible with a world class manager simply wanting to work within the club’s means. One that had a proven record of doing just that. It takes a monumentally petty child of a man to willingly demonstrate this level of stupidity.

This is it. Today's developments make no sense ashley will never get more than £350m for the club definitely not now Rafa is going. Stupidity doesn't come close.

He's not a willing seller.

Keith Bishop is supposedly in charge of the takeover for Ashley, his agency pops up again on twitter and gets a ton of s*** thrown at them from NUFC fans and this c*** gets to revel in the s*** he is causing the club after releasing Rafa without informing him.

They are a bunch of pure shithouses, Bishop needs a damn good hiding.

Nah, Barnes is the one handling the "takeover" - a man who presumably lives with someone that actually lets him leave the house with this haircut:

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8c748fe2-37cb-11e7-b200-8fa404b10d10.jpg?crop=1083%2C1625%2C-0%2C-0

It's him and his mar, hads on while I find the pic I saw of them, oh here it is:

cd291268afe0b5c708f47af3cc7ae49d6ded73ab_hq.jpg

:lol:

Any excuse:

I hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back for at least 1/2 the match-going fanbase. Mind, a lot of them could get home after a 13-hour shift to find Ashley ploughing their lass whilst fingerblasting their mam, with Justin Barnes on loudspeaker telling him to sack Rafa and they'd still renew and buy the new kit.

I hear Paddy Power have paid out on us going down.

Top marketing.  They'll have made back the loss in the extra free advertisement through the press stories and tweets covering the stunt.

Would be great if they'd tweeted @fun88 to announce it.  FOR THE BANTA

maybe they called his bluff ,when he realised he was in danger of losing his jewel in the crown he sacks rafa of as a last resort to fend of the groups intention to buy.Abit like playing ur trump card.Rafa a small price to pay in the long term scheme of things

maybe they called his bluff ,when he realised he was in danger of losing his jewel in the crown he sacks rafa of as a last resort to fend of the groups intention to buy.Abit like playing ur trump card.Rafa a small price to pay in the long term scheme of things

SUch is the level of stupidity

Feel like my wife has just left me.

Make sure you back her and don't just monitor her potential new high heels, get them over the line so that she can get used to walking in them.