Newcastle United 1 - 1 Liverpool - 01/10/17 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Greg

Klopp arguing what counts as a shot on target.

He's right, the one Lascelles blocked wasnt classed as a shot on target. Which is quite stupid really. Not the one that hit his hand by way, the other one.

Bit pointless in a post match interview to be honest. Doubt Liverpool fans give a fuck.

Very true  O0

What's this? Just switched off as soon as the match finished.

He's arguing shots on target?.. Because?..

Guest firetotheworks

Thought most were fine, the only players who were poor again were Atsu and Perez. I think Aarons should be in contention ahead of Atsu now considering the competition for that place.

Perez is a shoo in purely because there's no one else who'll do the dirty work he does.

One thing that frustrates me too is that our attacking players don't often seem to take a chance, they're usually standing around ball watching or waiting for something to happen rather than doing simple things like playing for the flick-on and moving into space beyond where they are and hoping for a ball to be played through.

He's right, the one Lascelles blocked wasnt classed as a shot on target. Which is quite stupid really. Not the one that hit his hand by way, the other one.

Bit pointless in a post match interview to be honest. Doubt Liverpool fans give a fuck.

Very true  O0

It was sky interviewer say they didn't get shots on target i think, he was pointlessly arguing they did have a couple more. I think, i only got to see the arse end of the interview.

Carra and co being very complimentary of Rafa and our players.  Pointing out the lack of investment by Ashley.

Last month he said Rafa should stop moaning as he will make us lose because he was so negative in the press about that lack of investment. Carragher can go jump in a lion.

Carra and co being very complimentary of Rafa and our players.  Pointing out the lack of investment by Ashley.

It's massively frustrating tbh, we look solid at the back and in midfield but upfront it's fucking dire. Just a couple of players would make the world of difference. Think we'll be fine but it's a season which could have been so much more with just adequate investment.

If it was a penalty then Lascelles' earlier would have to have been too. It'd have been massively harsh.

I thought Pawson had a good game tbh.

He was decent, he missed a couple of late fouls on our players when clearing the ball in our box, should have booked Gomez when he tried to pull back Atsu, other than those he was fairly good.

Very true  O0

It was sky interviewer say they didn't get shots on target i think, he was pointlessly arguing they did have a couple more. I think, i only got to see the arse end of the interview.

:thup: Cheers.

Guest neesy111

If it was a penalty then Lascelles' earlier would have to have been too. It'd have been massively harsh.

I thought Pawson had a good game tbh.

He was decent, he missed a couple of late fouls on our players when clearing the ball in our box, should have booked Gomez when he tried to pull back Atsu, other than those he was fairly good.

He pulled back 2 of our free kicks for no reason.

Guest neesy111

Was that last minute blocked Diame shot a penalty? Didn't see the replay but looked like he saved it with his hand.

No chance whatsoever.