Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This thread has made me realise I know people by their avatars and not usernames.

Your avatar.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

funny that these local journos were quick to get in contact with sources close to Amanda Staveley's and get a denial from them regarding this new company story yet they were sitting on their arses throughout most of December and the festive period and not get any updates from those sources then.

funny that these local journos were quick to get in contact with sources close to Amanda Staveley's and get a denial from them regarding this new company story yet they were sitting on their arses throughout most of December and the festive period and not get any updates from those sources then.

Makes you wonder doesn't it...

These pantalaimon avatars, gonna be seeing pine martens all day now aren't we :p

Just ended up on Steve Wraiths twitter there, just browsing through his twitter engagements and he really is nothing more than an attention seeking, loud mouthed t*** like. Should stick to hosting mock funerals to embarrass us all.

Are we all familiar with Wraith’s attempted move into politics?

:hmm:

That’s not what I meant :lol: