Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Just rang the switchboard and got an answering machine, can only mean one thing. Everyone is in the debriefing room learning the fate of their jobs under a new overlord. That and it’s a Sunday.

Stifler, you're overthinking this hypothetical situation a bit. :lol:

I'm overthinking it? You guys have seen pictures of a few people turning up at SJP for a wedding and discussing how it's Staveley buying the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

Somebody reliable go down to the ground and see what's going on.

Is this what it’s come to?

Hang on, I’ll get my keys.

Not Richard keys I hope!

I'm overthinking it? You guys have seen pictures of a few people turning up at SJP for a wedding and discussing how it's Staveley buying the club.

I don't think a single person actually thinks that, we're all just taking the piss. :lol:

I've stayed at the Vermont before. Decent place but still had a crt tv. Bout 5 years ago.

I was there about 6 years ago. As you say it's decent, but desperately needed a refurbishment. It's had that now, but I still wouldn't say it's a fancy hotel.

I don't think a single person actually thinks that, we're all just taking the piss. :lol:

Should that need explaining  :lol:  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Wor lass actually knows someone who works at the hotel. Told her to take a look on here and see if she can help. She said is this where you spend your precious time at talking absolute shite with internet virgins?

Me...

http://smallbiztrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/screen-privacy.jpg

Err no!

f***ing Stifler coming in all serious.  :lol:

And ringing a hotel is?

Like I rang the hotel. FFS.  :lol:

You absolutely did.

I just called the hotel and asked them if someone had called them regarding this and it's true, someone did.

Wor lass actually knows someone who works at the hotel. Told her to take a look on here and see if she can help. She said is this where you spend your precious time at talking absolute shite with internet virgins?

Me...

http://smallbiztrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/screen-privacy.jpg

Err no!

Mrs B is over my shoulder amazed at Stifler, utterly pissing herself  :lol:

Guest chopey

I can get to the ground in about 20 mins from my house I'm so tempted to have a drive down and see this power ranger wedding

Guest Howaythetoon

Wor lass actually doesn’t know this place exists, she thinks I spend most of my time doing work. If I showed her this place and she read half my posts... well, it would take her years just to get past a few paras, so I’d probably be safe anyway.

She already thinks I’m mad because I get angry about some stupid football team.

I know the daft bint is right, but hey...