Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone ring the Vermont and ask what the craic is; 233 1010.

On it.

"Alright pet can I speak to Amanda Stavely?"

"Who?"

"Wor Amanda, she's buying Newcastle Utd."

"I think you've got a wrong number"

"Pinemartins rule, fuck you Mike....no mum I'm on the phone........I will........no.......sorry got to go"

Guest Howaythetoon

It the hotel was being advertised at the match at the weekend on the hoardings, probably some corporate function.

Staveley wouldn't stay at the Vermont.

I don't know much about the hotel or surrounding area, but its looks really posh and up market based on there website, unless you expect her to stay at a Premier Inn or something. :lol:

It the hotel was being advertised at the match at the weekend on the hoardings, probably some corporate function.

Fuck it, I'll take any rich person who enters the general area of the ground. Someone sell them the club.  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Second pic, inside, that's a hand made banner. Something about united future. Get on it, reddit detectives :frantic:

Says 'building a united future'.

Complete with Amanda Staveley Foundation logo under it.

It's happening lads!

:lol: it’s the foundation motto/logo.

I don't know much about the hotel or surrounding area, but its looks really posh and up market based on there website, unless you expect her to stay at a Premier Inn or something. :lol:

It's recently been done out but it's not mega posh. They do though have a private and exclusive apartment that they rent out as well.

Well she dined at the 'Paradise' for a vindaloo!

There is a difference between dining out at a location to suit the person you are trying to do a business deal with and staying at an average hotel. There are plenty of other more 'exclusive' hotels in the area that she would more likely use, that's without mentioning her family only live about an hour and half down the road.

There is a difference between dining out at a location to suit the person you are trying to do a business deal with and staying at an average hotel. There are plenty of other more 'exclusive' hotels in the area that she would more likely use, thats without mentioning her family only live about an hour and half down the road.

Maybe it was her idea 

There is a difference between dining out at a location to suit the person you are trying to do a business deal with and staying at an average hotel. There are plenty of other more 'exclusive' hotels in the area that she would more likely use, that's without mentioning her family only live about an hour and half down the road.

I just don't know what to say  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The car is a Rolls Royce Phantom. MOT in September with just over 13000 on the clock at that time. Yes I realise that is no help whatsoever.

Registered to a lease company who lease cars to hotel chains, a hotel who happens to advertise with the club OMFG ITS HAPPENING