Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wor lass actually doesn’t know this place exists, she thinks I spend most of my time doing work. If I showed her this place and she read half my posts... well, it would take her years just to get past a few paras, so I’d probably be safe anyway.

She already thinks I’m mad because I get angry about some stupid football team.

I know the daft bint is right, but hey...

Yeah but she probably has a pair of shoes that she loves just as much as you love NUFC.

Wor lass actually doesn’t know this place exists, she thinks I spend most of my time doing work. If I showed her this place and she read half my posts... well, it would take her years just to get past a few paras, so I’d probably be safe anyway.

Yeah but she probably has a pair of shoes that she loves just as much as you love NUFC.

Just like Beren.

Guest Howaythetoon

Shoes? She probably has about 30 pairs. Shoes and handbags.

Complains at me about cars, but when it comes to shoes or handbags, bloody hell. When we went on holiday she was gonna take a handbag for every day. Daft thing is when it comes to clothes and other womanly shit she’s fairly basic, but bags and shoes...

Guest reefatoon

I was next to that rolls Royce at the lights next to Revolution about half an hour ago. Couldn’t see in it but it was a lovely motor.

Going to miss all of this when the takeover happens.

Yep. It’ll be a right pisser... back to mundane post-Ashley reality of being an Uber-rich Premier League football club; with ambition an’ shit. Anybody fancy starting an FC United of Newcastle? We could have a Pantalaimon as our badge.. oh, hang in we’d be getting away from all that.

? a roller in Newcastle and PCP are here. Like the bad old days when if a black man with two legs and no grey hair was was spotted, the rumour mill was we have signed ‘insert favourable player of the era’. (Paraphrasing Ruud Gullit, by the way). 

Don’t let her read this one  O0

I was just thinking that, if I called my Mrs a daft bint on a forum I'd have to erase the internet or risk spending the rest of my life as a eunuch ?

Guest reefatoon

I was next to that rolls Royce at the lights next to Revolution about half an hour ago. Couldn’t see in it but it was a lovely motor.

happy_pine_marten_by_silverpup88-d8xzvjg.png

You really do. You went looking for a shit picture and everything.

f***ing Stifler coming in all serious.  :lol:

And ringing a hotel is?

Like I rang the hotel. FFS.  :lol:

You absolutely did.

I just called the hotel and asked them if someone had called them regarding this and it's true, someone did.

I can confirm both of those calls happened. I just checked.

You really do. You went looking for a s*** picture and everything.

;D ;D owned there

Guest Howaythetoon

I was just thinking that, if I called my Mrs a daft bint on a forum I'd have to erase the internet or risk spending the rest of my life as a eunuch ?

Seriously although she knows of it, she doesn’t really know about it or how much I seem to spend on here, when I laugh out loud from stuff off here and she asks what I’m laughing at or about I just say Stiffler or Newsted and she thinks I’m talking about American Pie or the news. Ignorance is bliss... daft bint ;)

Seriously although she knows of it, she doesn’t really know about it or how much I seem to spend on here, when I laugh out loud from stuff off here and she asks what I’m laughing at or about I just say Stiffler or Newsted and she thinks I’m talking about American Pie or the news. Ignorance is bliss... daft bint ;)

You’re technically having an affair. With an Internet forum.

Guest Howaythetoon

You’re technically having an affair. With an Internet forum.

It’s OK as we are all virgins so...

You really do. You went looking for a s*** picture and everything.

;D ;D owned there

http://gporter.net/great/images/pine_marten_banner.jpg