Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Run like a Buisness ffs, stuff that dreams are made of.

Preferable to being a vapid plaything for the ultra wealthy if it means retaining and celebrating our identity, for me. I'd take anything though.

True. Just when I hear those words I automatically think, run for profit which isn’t what a football club should be about.

I think the model they are referring to is more Tottenham than anything else,

Fucking bring it!!!

Tottenham with their mental season ticket prices and bigger branding.

All we will have is player trading. Get players to play well and sell them on. Nothing different to what Ashley had been trying to do for a decade.

We won’t try and build something like a successful football team, just a profitable one.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking bring it!!!

All we will have is player trading. Get players to play well and sell them on. Nothing different to what Ashley had been trying to do for a decade.

We won’t try and build something like a successful football team, just a profitable one.

Lottery numbers please.

Fucking bring it!!!

Sorry, I should have realised that you know everything about everything and can see into the future.

Your boring and uneducated posts are getting a bit tedious now, you don’t know any of that for certain but bang on like you have a clue.

Next month is no good like.  Would be torture, finally being rid of Ashley, only to see us go down because we spent f*** all in January.

This is exactly what will happen and we can all see it a mile off. So frustrating when we can't do anything about it.

At this rate, we're going to get relegated and all the hard work done by Rafa/players in the Championship has been for nothing. That's not being dramatic, it's just very realistic.

I wouldn't be so sure, at this current rate we would stay up given our points tally/form. Another couple of wins and we would all start feeling very confident of staying up. I don't think we're getting relegated this year personally, new signings or not.

If we however start flogging key players like Shelvey, that's when I'd start to question our chances a bit more.

At the current rate we are just safe, in fact if we hadn't scored that goal against Stoke we would currently be in the bottom 3.

Fucking bring it!!!

Sorry, I should have realised that you know everything about everything and can see into the future.

Your boring and uneducated posts are getting a bit tedious now, you don’t know any of that for certain but bang on like you have a clue.

My uneducated guess will be closer to the truth than you care to admit. It’s why you are spitting the dummy, deep down you know I’ll be right. Unfortunately.

But please, continue to act like a twat when an opinion doesn’t match up to your own.

Fucking bring it!!!

My uneducated guess will be closer to the truth than you care to admit. It’s why you are spitting the dummy, deep down you know I’ll be right. Unfortunately.

But please, continue to act like a twat when an opinion doesn’t match up to your own.

:lol: Aye, you’re right and Caulkin who clearly says that there will be investment, is wrong.

You’re much better placed to advise on Newcastle like.

Fucking bring it!!!

You're throwing around guesses based on fuck all and stating them as fact, you deserve any shit you get to be honest.

Fucking bring it!!!

You thinking you're clever because you've "sussed out"  our potential new owners is beyond tedious. It's blatantly obvious that you're doing this so you can say 'I told you so' should it happen, and when it doesn't, you'll do what all other doom mongers on here do and just say that we should be happy when things are going well.

I'd take 'potentially better' over 'definitely shit' any day of the week. Ashley's been here a decade, this isn't a knee-jerk opinion.

Just because they're not going to throw money around like City and Chelsea doesn't mean it's not well worth a shot ffs.

Everybody on Chopper watch

Might want to rephrase that.

Fear not, I understand that Quakes is taking one for the team and has put himself on chopper watch 24/7.

That's me on autopilot.

If you're in Grindr out of choice, all good. If you're there out of duty: chopper-watch/possible announcement forum (ahem), then all good. If the latter, and you find yourself wishing to participate, then all good. After all, even Caulkin has caught on to the potential significance of the 'place'; I shit you not: " This is the grind of the transfer window and Newcastle United are grinding through it like everybody else, except in one significant regard." Who knew? (the source of his 'sauce'?)

I'd take 'potentially better' over 'definitely s***' any day of the week. Ashley's been here a decade, this isn't a knee-jerk opinion.

Just because they're not going to throw money around like City and Chelsea doesn't mean it's not well worth a shot ffs.

:thup:

Everybody on Chopper watch

Might want to rephrase that.

Fear not, I understand that Quakes is taking one for the team and has put himself on chopper watch 24/7.

That's me on autopilot.

If you're in Grindr out of choice, all good. If you're there out of duty: chopper-watch/possible announcement forum (ahem), then all good. If the latter, and you find yourself wishing to participate, then all good. After all, even Caulkin has caught on to the potential significance of the 'place'; I s*** you not: " This is the grind of the transfer window and Newcastle United are grinding through it like everybody else, except in one significant regard." Who knew? (the source of his 'sauce'?)

:ben:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd take 'potentially better' over 'definitely s***' any day of the week. Ashley's been here a decade, this isn't a knee-jerk opinion.

I'd be uneasy about us doing a City or a Chelsea to be honest. I'd take someone with ambition who runs the club sensibly.

It's basically impossible to "do a Man City" these days anyway, even if we had nigh on unlimited funds, we'd still compete with two more clubs that have infinite funds that are far ahead of us, plus the likes of Liverpool, Man United and Spurs that are all capable of spending more than we could hope to get from PCP.

Doubt anyone from PCP on or off the record would come out and say what their plans are for the club should a purchase go through.

Agree with Dave though. Would just take a fresh start. Ashley is a cancer on this club and he needs to fuck off.

It's basically impossible to "do a Man City" these days anyway, even if we had nigh on unlimited funds, we'd still compete with two more clubs that have infinite funds that are far ahead of us, plus the likes of Liverpool, Man United and Spurs that are all capable of spending more than we could hope to get from PCP.

I'd disagree with that. A club with unlimited funds has to start somewhere and while it would be a 2-3 season build, it's not impossible. Build a foundation to get us into Europe with good enough players to break the top 6. Under Rafa and an ambitious board that would definitely be possible. Once you get into the top 6 I'd say it's more of a level playing field for a club with endless funds. You'd definitely be in with a good shout to break the top 4 from there in my opinion.

Fucking bring it!!!

Isn't that exactly what you're doing?

I'd take 'potentially better' over 'definitely shit' any day of the week. Ashley's been here a decade, this isn't a knee-jerk opinion.

:thup: