Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple of press photographers with long lens cameras milling about next to the Bobby Robson statue when I just walked past. They were stood behind some metal crowd barriers that have been put at the bottom of the slope, the barriers aren't usually there. I thought 'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's going on here then....

That flight tracker has another flight scheduled for today (no details yet). but if you click on it, the green line is heading up here.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-maol#10183120

Maybe he's ultimately heading north for a summit meeting with Rafa ,and stopped for a cheeky Ginsters on the way. hehe.

And, picking Amanda up on the way. ;)

EDIT: Soz KI

it isnt Ashley it's a different helicopter

Couple of press photographers with long lens cameras milling about next to the Bobby Robson statue when I just walked past. They were stood behind some metal crowd barriers that have been put at the bottom of the slope, the barriers aren't usually there. I thought 'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's going on here then....

Probably just to do with the Beardsley hearing.

Beardsley is having another meeting today.

And that Bobby Robson film was announced yesterday.  Could just be something to do with that.

That's probably it then. Trying to obviousthly errrr, get a picture of, obviousthly errrrr, Pedro, obviousthly errrr.

KNM09 seems to be a flight number, but is still associated to Ashleys Heli (G-MAOC).

https://www.radarbox24.com/data/flights/knm02#604303372

For what its worth, the tracker says it left Newcastle at 1:51pm

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-maol#10185bbb

Maybe he's been dropped off to deal with 'stuff', and its heading back south?

Hopefully dropped off from a large height.

Yes my bad apparently that is just the flight number. So it is Ashleys helicopter.

Your avatar is deceiving. Thought that was Mick McCarthy looking suave before I realised it was Daveed.

Thought it was Pards at first glance.

Yes my bad apparently that is just the flight number. So it is Ashleys helicopter.

Your avatar is deceiving. Thought that was Mick McCarthy looking suave before I realised it was Daveed.

Mick McCarthy how very dare you pistols at dawn

Somebody actually checks to see if Ashley’s helicopter is airborne today?  :lol: this forum is reaching new lows  :lol:

To be fair it was someone on twitter and I was bored so checked his link then in a fit of madness posted it on here.  :crazy2: :crazy2:

Guest firetotheworks

Somebody actually checks to see if Ashley’s helicopter is airborne today?  :lol: this forum is reaching new lows  :lol:

Was thinking similar. :lol:

Aye, it's a tragic state of affairs, but I understand the desperation like.

MicMac is good value like.

:thup: Top bloke, especially when you consider his achievements such as Careless Whisper (1 & 2) and Mick McCarthy gets scared of nothing.

:thup: Top bloke, especially when you consider his achievements such as Careless Whisper (1 & 2) and Mick McCarthy gets scared of nothing.

;D ;D that was mint. Might watch it again now.