Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Literally no evidence that our crowds would drop by any significant margin like.

Without Rafa I think they would drop, the did after the 2010 relegation but our good forum helped them lift up again.

e.g. 36,944 first game against Reading, 38,813 against Leicester, 38,923 against QPR etc. Whether you consider that significant is a different matter.  If we kept getting beat I think they would drop further below these levels.

Agreed

Guest firetotheworks

10 year season ticket deal ends after this season doesn't it?

Could have sworn that didn't start until 10/11 at least.

10 year season ticket deal ends after this season doesn't it?

Could have sworn that didn't start until 10/11 at least.

Yep, 2011 it was announced.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8311482/Newcastle-United-owner-Mike-Ashley-sanctions-ten-year-freeze-on-season-ticket-prices.html

Supporters can freeze their season-ticket prices right up to the 2021/22 season

Saturday, Saturday, will make it all okay. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!

Are you actually expecting anything?

Not really. Just living in hope.

Oh.

Like me going round telling everyone mila kunis is going to be hanging off mee chopper on the 26th. No evidence, but you live in hope.

Aye. Only this requires more hope. It's not cause you're handsome either like. Just cause he's that much of a cunt. [emoji38] :thup:

Literally no evidence that our crowds would drop by any significant margin like.

If Rafa went they would - he symbolises the last hope of the club going anywhere under Ashley.  However, doubt Ashley would loose much sleep over falling attendance given the TV money flying around these days. 

There's a couple of issues here. Not every game is 'on the tele' and some people (like me) have zero interest in other teams.

Not that I disagree by the way about walking away, I've done it before, but it's not as easy as you make out.

You can't be looking very hard. They've all been on my television and none of them have cost me a single penny.

There's a couple of issues here. Not every game is 'on the tele' and some people (like me) have zero interest in other teams.

Not that I disagree by the way about walking away, I've done it before, but it's not as easy as you make out.

You can't be looking very hard. They've all been on my television and none of them have cost me a single penny.

Aye but not everyone has kodi boxes believe it or not.

All you need is a phone to get your shit onto the TV these days, man.

There has been no response from Ashley’s camp and it is understood he is waiting until next month’s announcement on the Premier League’s new TV deal before making a decision.

Whatever the outcome of this latest bid, there will be no cash windfall for manager Rafa Benitez to spend in this month’s transfer window.

There has been no response from Ashley’s camp and it is understood he is waiting until next month’s announcement on the Premier League’s new TV deal before making a decision.

Whatever the outcome of this latest bid, there will be no cash windfall for manager Rafa Benitez to spend in this month’s transfer window.

SO CLOSE!

:rolleyes: "Exclusive" for Richard Desmond's Express?

Anyhow, if there's an ounce of truth in any of it, this is fucking hideous.

I completely believe that, because I don't have a Kodi box either. I use my mobile phone. That's it. And I watch the match on the TV.

I assume you have a phone? One that isn't a Nokia 3310?