Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's all off now like, no matter what he claims about it still being for sale etc. Fact is this was the only show in town, and he's publicly humiliated them and essentially told them to fuck off.

Once the new TV deal is announced and a couple of signings help keep us up, his valuation will go up once again. There's nobody else offering even what PCP are.

It's over.

Staveley needs to get some on SSN tomorrow and say regardless of what she thinks of Mike Ashley the £320 million is still on the table. Just to clear it up for the retards who believe Ashley.

Where did you get that £320M figure from?

From selling crystals for healing and offering Reiki sessions. Very lucrative.

:lol:

All any of it actually says via SSN is, a source close to Ashley. He's not actually come out and said anything yet... So those saying its a stunt or bluff could prove to be accurate.

Until theres official nufc confirmation anything could still happen.

?

It's all off now like, no matter what he claims about it still being for sale etc. Fact is this was the only show in town, and he's publicly humiliated them and essentially told them to fuck off.

Once the new TV deal is announced and a couple of signings help keep us up, his valuation will go up once again. There's nobody else offering even what PCP are.

It's over.

Unless he's telling them the opposite of fuck off, and they submit a new bid.

All any of it actually says via SSN is, a source close to Ashley. He's not actually come out and said anything yet... So those saying its a stunt or bluff could prove to be accurate.

?

They club have effectively confirmed to the media that [bishop's] statement is the truth.

Guest firetotheworks

I just don't know who could be lying in all of this.

So somebody is telling lies? Why would either party want to lie? Passing off the person you want to do business with is not ideal.

Are you familiar with Mike Ashley?

It's all off now like, no matter what he claims about it still being for sale etc. Fact is this was the only show in town, and he's publicly humiliated them and essentially told them to f*** off.

It's over.

It was only ever for sale in the sense that if someone was willing to offer him a 'stupid' amount of money he'd sell.  He was never going to sell if for it's 'true' worth - he's way too horrible and greedy for that.  He just like messing with out minds.

Someone on here said that Ashley only put the club up for sale, so he can use that as an excuse to not buy players, anyone doubt that could be bang on now.

I don't see anyone saying that its acceptable that we aren't buying players right now due to a potential takeover, don't see how any of this would help Ashley avoid buying players.  So yeah I doubt that now just as much as I ever did.

SSN have just relayed what must be from reps of PCP, that a carefully considered bid remains on the table.

The gadgie then said that it looks like this still has legs.

Imagine if this was all just Sky playing a cunts game in order to make some news out of nothing?

I know it won't be, but I live in hope.

?

They club have effectively confirmed to the media that [bishop's] statement is the truth.

Can you direct me to where the source is Bishop, and the confirmation from nufc  its officially off.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember that time I bought a pair of jeans from Next, put my money on the counter and just left it there with the jeans for 10 weeks and said nowt

Yes, that's definitely comparable to bidding on a football club.

?

Can you direct me to where the source is Bishop, and the confirmation from nufc  its officially off.

Have a look back through the thread.

It's all off now like, no matter what he claims about it still being for sale etc. Fact is this was the only show in town, and he's publicly humiliated them and essentially told them to f*** off.

It's over.

I agree with Dave here, there is no coming back from those comments. To accuses them and of being time wasters is a big statement

FFS:

Yeah, this takeover is well and truly over. That kind of comment from MA is ridiculous. Asking for an earnest money deposit at LOI is fucking stupid - no fucking deal is ever done that way.