Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dokko hurt Stiffler's feelings by calling him a stalker. Dinholad bravely decided to use this as an example of forum persecution by the cool kids. Netflix is in talks with us about a teen series based on this. bimpy to be played by Alex Winter.

Alex Winter ffs  :lol:

you rock that curly mullet like no one else can.

Fair point  :smug:

Dokko hurt Stiffler's feelings by calling him a stalker. Dinholad bravely decided to use this as an example of forum persecution by the cool kids. Netflix is in talks with us about a teen series based on this. bimpy to be played by Alex Winter.

Alex Winter ffs  :lol:

you rock that curly mullet like no one else can.

Fair point  :smug:

It is a convenient example. Some people made it extremely convenient by piping up about persecution over and over through the winter months.

In your defense, I suppose this is a better Crusade to embrace than claiming white people are being persecuted. But still, it's pretty ridiculous of you.

If you don't see it, it's because you're burying your head in the sand, fella.

Gotta love when people have the courage to call it as they see it.

Anyway, if there is some forum clique, who gives a shit? Pretty much every aspect of human interaction in history has formed some sorts of hierarchy. It's not annoying enough to cause me to leave, and I'm certainly not one of the "cool kids" on the forum. Find another cause, man.

Anyway, if there is some forum clique, who gives a shit? Pretty much every aspect of human interaction in history has formed some sorts of hierarchy. It's not annoying enough to cause me to leave, and I'm certainly not one of the "cool kids" on the forum. Find another cause, man.

I couldn't care less about clique myself and i'm pretty sure I'm the least coolest on here  :lol:

I couldn't care less about clique myself and i'm pretty sure I'm the least coolest on here  :lol:

c631827993c64303194e1cee6e00051f.png

Strange post.

I clearly mentioned that the problem with 'hierarchy' here (yes, it's universal, thanks for that fact) is that twats on here take it too far by sticking their chest out and basking, as they know their friends are around.

I'm not sure why you had to jump in and declare yourself as not one of them 'cool kids' - did anyone say that you were? What's with the insecurity about that?

As I said, quite strange that you had to jump in with your defense.

not one word about "evolves around" then? :lol:

i <3 dinho lad btw

Grammar was too casual imo

Oh wow, so I made mistake as I was typing too quickly. Fucking hell, kids - you laughed so much that you'll certainly be getting a good night's sleep tonight!

Strange post.

I clearly mentioned that the problem with 'hierarchy' here (yes, it's universal, thanks for that fact) is that twats on here take it too far by sticking their chest out and basking, as they know their friends are around.

I'm not sure why you had to jump in and declare yourself as not one of them 'cool kids' - did anyone say that you were? What's with the insecurity about that?

I think it's clear where I am going with this. You get your panties in a bunch over nonsense on a forum, and then absolutely overstate said nonsense. I find that extremely strange that you have a martyr fetish for this.

So talk about insecurity then...

Strange post.

I think it's clear where I am going with this. You get your panties in a bunch over nonsense on a forum, and then absolutely overstate said nonsense. I find that extremely strange that you have a martyr fetish for this.

Stop repeating yourself.

i <3 dinho lad btw

Oh wow, so I made mistake as I was typing too quickly. Fucking hell, kids - you laughed so much that you'll certainly be getting a good night's sleep tonight!

Typos are our chief source of laughs, it's true. People have been buried for less - myself included - so it seemed odd it had escaped 3 pages without comment. There was no malice in my post.

Strange post.

Stop repeating yourself.

:lol: don't ever change, man.

i <3 dinho lad btw

Typos are our chief source of laughs, it's true. People have been buried for less - myself included - so it seemed odd it had escaped 3 pages without comment. There was no malice in my post.

They didn't notice it because the forum members were like this as I unleashed the truth:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdXDpgG9NWMpmndj1Bj02NWVvw8T90FI0ReXlYenZPWawU-0PT