Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Always funny when people get upset over namecalling and social hierarchy on a largely anonymous internet forum like.

I'm not upset, it's nothing more than your interpretation. I'm highlighting it because nowadays it seems that every time someone expresses an opinion that's that doesn't 'fit in', people get slagged off by those certain sections of the forum. Pathetic, childish and petty. Not to mention cowardly (as people relay on each other for back up knowing that support is not too far away for them).

I remember before we played Man City at SJP (0-2 Yaya brace), most people on here were very confident about us getting a result and there was a feeling in the air of almost arrogance about it. After the match, I expressed my opinion that was along the lines that Pardew's tactics were too cautious and that we should have done better by playing a more attacking game. Needless to say, the majority of the usual members jumped on me stating things among the lines "it's Man City, man", "they're champions", blah blah blah, etc. Clearly, the following season, which we then knew more about Pardew, showed that I was well and truly right in criticising him (irrelevant how good a season we had - something which most people clearly were blinded by!). It was that day that I thought the majority of fuckers on here are nothing more than conformists who adopt the same opinion as the 'popular' members on here for one reason or another - mainly because they're ball-less to express an opinion that might 'stand out'.

And it's not an anonymous forum for many, I've been here, and around previous NUFC boards, for nearly two decades now - hardly something that's not important when it comes to the online experience.

Anyway, am I not invited to the barbeque or what?

Always funny when people get upset over namecalling and social hierarchy on a largely anonymous internet forum like.

I'm not upset, it's nothing more than your interpretation. I'm highlighting it because nowadays it seems that every time someone expresses an opinion that's that doesn't 'fit in', people get slagged off by those certain sections of the forum. Pathetic, childish and petty. Not to mention cowardly (as people relay on each other for back up knowing that support is not too far away for them).

I remember before we played Man City at SJP (0-2 Yaya brace), most people on here were very confident about us getting a result and there was a feeling in the air of almost arrogance about it. After the match, I expressed my opinion that was along the lines that Pardew's tactics were too cautious and that we should have done better by playing a more attacking game. Needless to say, the majority of the usual members jumped on me stating things among the lines "it's Man City, man", "they're champions", blah blah blah, etc. Clearly, the following season, which we then knew more about Pardew, showed that I was well and truly right in criticising him (irrelevant how good a season we had - something which most people clearly were blinded by!). It was that day that I thought the majority of fuckers on here are nothing more than conformists who adopt the same opinion as the 'popular' members on here for one reason or another - mainly because they're ball-less to express an opinion that might 'stand out'.

And it's not an anonymous forum for many, I've been here, and around previous NUFC boards, for nearly two decades now - hardly something that's not important when it comes to the online experience.

a fine example of artificial cross bearing...

People like geordiedean got slagged off not because of some cabal of cool kids on the forum, but because their opinions were just embarrassingly absurd. Stop treating them like profiles in courage.

a fine example of artificial cross bearing...

People like geordiedean got slagged off not because of some cabal of cool kids on the forum, but because their opinions were just embarrassingly absurd. Stop treating them like profiles in courage.

I didn't mention anyone in particular, but well done for mentioning someone that clearly provides no rationale or logic behind their opinion - it nearly worked!

[emoji38] [emoji38]

summary? i'm lost

There's a gang in here and Gimp is the ring leader clearly. Oh and they're horrible but Dinho is on to them, nothing to worry about like.

Ask em about Brexit, that'll end the dreadful reign of the N.O Superfriends [emoji38]

[emoji38] [emoji38]

summary? i'm lost

There's a gang in here and Gimp is the ring leader clearly. Oh and they're horrible but Dinho is on to them, nothing to worry about like.

Ask em about Brexit, that'll end the dreadful reign of the N.O Superfriends [emoji38]

That'll be like throwing a hand grenade into a blancmange  :lol:

It is a convenient example. Some people made it extremely convenient by piping up about persecution over and over through the winter months.

In your defense, I suppose this is a better Crusade to embrace than claiming white people are being persecuted. But still, it's pretty ridiculous of you.

Dokko hurt Stiffler's feelings by calling him a stalker. Dinholad bravely decided to use this as an example of forum persecution by the cool kids. Netflix is in talks with us about a teen series based on this. bimpy to be played by Alex Winter.

Alex Winter ffs  :lol:

Dokko hurt Stiffler's feelings by calling him a stalker. Dinholad bravely decided to use this as an example of forum persecution by the cool kids. Netflix is in talks with us about a teen series based on this. bimpy to be played by Alex Winter.

Alex Winter ffs  :lol:

you rock that curly mullet like no one else can.