Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are there any articles anywhere summarising all of the dodgy practices that he imposed whilst at Rangers? Also how did they manage to uncover it all?

This seemed to be the best I could find in terms of summarising everything.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/true-faith-mike-ashley-and-rangers/

just highlights how much of a devious crooked bastard he actually is, no doubt at all this bullshit is happening with us

When hes done the club will be a husk- the support the team fans need this drummed into them.

Im not sure if he will sell the club or if he does it will come with so many tie-ins to his rancid SD empire that it would put potential new owners right off from the begining.

It's interesting that the Rangers fellas said that it's fine if you want to go to the game, but you must take part in the protests......also that SD was the one true thing he cared about, and that should be our target.

What do the likes of HTT, tubes, Little Waster etc. who've been quite happy to label everyone as idiots, have to say about this?

It's interesting that the Rangers fellas said that it's fine if you want to go to the game, but you must take part in the protests......also that SD was the one true thing he cared about, and that should be our target.

What do the likes of HTT, tubes, Little Waster etc. who've been quite happy to label everyone as idiots, have to say about this?

Point is they must take part in the protests and that certainly is not the case with the majority of our support who go the games.

Guest The Little Waster

Theres is a difference in that Ashley owns 100% of our club as opposed to his Rangers shareholding , so our Ashley problem is way bigger than theirs and i would say needs a bigger and more extreme response in the form of complete abstinence from NUFC until he's gone . Now , given the passivity and sometimes downright stupidity of some of our fans , i'm not holding my breath whether thats going to happen anytime soon . Sure SD should be a target as should HOF and owt else he owns . People often forget though that the biggest and best protest they can ever make is just simply walking away .

Theres is a difference in that Ashley owns 100% of our club as opposed to his Rangers shareholding , so our Ashley problem is way bigger than theirs and i would say needs a bigger and more extreme response in the form of complete abstinence from NUFC until he's gone . Now , given the passivity and sometimes downright stupidity of some of our fans , i'm not holding my breath whether thats going to happen anytime soon . Sure SD should be a target as should HOF and owt else he owns . People often forget though that the biggest and best protest they can ever make is just simply walking away .

But as per the words of these fellas, the thing he cares about most is Sportsdirect.......how is walking away from NUFC going to affect that?

Guest The Little Waster

But as per the words of these fellas, the thing he cares about most is Sportsdirect.......how is walking away from NUFC going to affect that?

It denies him our £££££ and it fucks up his ability to use our club as an advert for SD

His free advertising will be less viable, due to less income? having sports direct associated with sporting demise and apathy( empty stands) not a good advert?

It denies him our £££££ and it fucks up his ability to use our club as an advert for SD

The income NUFC receive from gates is tiny compared to the TV money though, that's what he wants.

Expecting an entire fanbase to desert en masse is completely unrealistic though, has it ever happened anywhere before? Even if half the ST holders gave up, he could flood the ground with cheap tickets that would snapped up by day trippers, such is the pull of the PL...I just don't think an empty SJP is a realistic thing.

Guest The Little Waster

Im not expecting mass desertion anytime soon , im just pointing out its our most effective weapon , like workers withdrawing their labour , actually its our only real weapon

Im not expecting mass desertion anytime soon , im just pointing out its our most effective weapon , like workers withdrawing their labour , actually its our only real weapon

Well the people who got him out at Rangers beg to differ.

The chronicle, luke Edwards, George caulkin etc should be investigating these claims from the rangers guys and printing it for a wider audience to see.

I hope so. Surely all of that stuff can't be above board? Or at the least there should be scope for government intervention. It's a glorified scam.

Guest The Little Waster

Ive just explained how their situation is different from ours in a previous post ( above ) could you do me the honour  of actually reading it

That True Faith podcast with the Rangers fans is genuinely astounding, I knew he was a crook but I didn't realise how bad he'd screwed over Rangers.

It's terrifying thinking at what he's doing behind the scenes with us.

Ive just explained how their situation is different from ours in a previous post ( above ) could you do me the honour  of actually reading it

I did, but you're vehemently sticking to your 'walking away is the only way to go' line, despite these chaps saying it actually isn't.......that's your prerogative of course, but I'm more inclined to believe folk who have experience in this matter.

Guest The Little Waster

I did, but you're vehemently sticking to your 'walking away is the only way to go' line, despite these chaps saying it actually isn't.......that's your prerogative of course, but I'm more inclined to believe folk who have experience in this matter.

Can you actually read and comprehend ?